Is your church a launching pad or a resting place? How many people attend your church is irrelevant, how many are out preaching the Gospel?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-09-23
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Ephesians 1:1, Ephesians 4:1-3, 1 John, Romans 12:1, Mark 16:14-20, Romans 10:12-15
- God doesn’t cast you off, His grace covers you as He works with you.
- How many people come to your church? The answer raises eyebrows when you say “About 5”, but it should be a good thing. Imagine if you were asked “How many people come to your church?” and you could answer “5, the rest are out preaching”.
- Is your church a launching pad or a resting place?
- Equip people with the Gospel to go out and share it.
- In your strength, going out and ministering is overwhelming.
- You are called to walk worthy of a vocation.
- You are a minister, if you are a Christian, you are to walk worthy with all lowliness, meekness, longsuffering, forbearing one another in love. Not to think more highly than you ought, think soberly.
- How do you take your walk with God? Is that your number 1 priority?
- He is perfect. If you are in Him, by faith you walk in that perfection.
- In Mark 16:14 He upbraids the disciples and then sends them out.
- Jesus’ blood doesn’t just cover sin, it washes it away.
- Grace Ranch is about teaching those who want to walk in the vocation wherewith they are called to do so. It’s a launching pad, not a resting place.