We see our past as what our future is going to look like. When we know the mercy of God we are free.
LISTEN TO TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-08-02
- Steven Atherton
Proverbs 14:4, Psalm 37:1-6, Isaiah 55:9, Psalms 25:4, John 3:2, 1 Samuel 3:19, 1 Samuel 1:11, 1 Corinthians 11:1, Mark 10:17:27, Matthew 22:37
- The cross is just the beginning, that mercy can reign over our entire life, then there is no fear.
- It’s mercy that gives us a fresh start after every transgression.
- We see our past as what our future is going to look like. When we know the mercy of God we are free.
- We come to know the mercy of God when we are sorrowful about our transgressions.
- We should be growing to become more like Jesus.
- The only place we have real fellowship is in Christ Jesus.
- Take God seriously, don’t take yourself seriously, believe His Word.
- The cross manifests the love of God.
- The Holy Spirit of God is the power of God.
- Do we want the increase of God in our life? God wants us to choose Him.
- If we don’t have the Lord’s blessing, what do we have?
- When we know the mercy of God we are free.
- When we delight ourselves in the Lord our desires change.
- God has to be first, get shed of everything contrary to God within us.
- There has to be a dramatic change to walk as the Lord did, be grateful and embrace the change. The change is coming from the Holy Spirit.