How often do we stagger at the promises of God? Have no confidence in the flesh but have perfect confidence in Christ in all things.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-07-19
- Steven Atherton
Romans 4:17-22, Hebrews 11:6, Phil 3:3, Romans 8:1, Proverbs 28:1
- Unbelief. How often do we stagger at the promises of God?
- Recognize what unbelief is, it’s a departing from the living God.
- The Lord is pardoning us and giving us opportunity to walk in faith.
- The Lord is well able to rejuvenate and make new again.
- Abraham did not compromise the promise of God.
- We need to know the things of God will come to pass.
- The Lord is seeking to establish us in Him.
- Be willing to cast off unbelief, be strong in the faith and give glory to God.
- God is able to perform, it has nothing to do with us. He already knows there is nothing good in us except Him.
- There’s nothing more offensive to God than to doubt Him. There is nothing more pleasing to Him than to believe Him.
- Stand in Christ Jesus and rejoice by faith.
- Have no confidence in the flesh but have perfect confidence in Christ in all things!
- There is no challenge too big for God! Believe that He is, and believe!
- Let us yield unto the Spirit of God!