Let’s fear the Lord, not the situation. We’re called to freedom not bondage. The fear of the Lord should overcome the spirit of fear.
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL & ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2018-01-18
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
Hebrews 4, Joshua 1:16-17, 1 John 1, Hebrews 12
- You’re accepted by the blood of the Lamb. Come just as you are, He is able.
- The fear of the Lord overcomes the spirit of fear.
- People need the Gospel, that is the only way to salvation. They need Jesus Christ.
- We need to not lean on our own understanding but our faith be fully in the Lord.
- The Lord is moving, it is our choice to partake of it.
- Submit doesn’t just mean obedience, but it means to agree with a thing.
- The problem is not with God, it’s with us.
- The Lord is well able to redeem the times, now matter how long.
- Let’s fear the Lord, not the situation. We’re called to freedom not bondage.
- When you have more of a fear for God than the thing in front of you, you will have a spirit to overcome.
- If you don’t learn on the other side of chastening, then the chastening didn’t work.
- Know that you have no justification outside of the blood of the Lamb.
- Get to a place where you hold nothing back from the Lord.
- The Lord is faithful, take advantage of what He has shown you.
- To be received you have to pass through the scourging.
- God is a deliverer, a redeemer but you must let Him turn things around.