We are not perfect, but we are called to perfection in Christ, not in the flesh. When Jesus comes again I want to be on the right side of the sword. You cannot disappoint God because He knows you. But you can please Him. When you think you are better than someone, how can you minister to them? Go back to the beginning, when you trusted and believed in God. Endure hardness – There is a hardness in training of a soldier. Training isn’t designed to be painful to us, it’s designed for us to be able to develop into soldiers who profit Him and His kingdom.
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2013 MINISTERS CONFERENCE AUDIO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ABOVE.
CONFERENCE NOTES FOR THE 2013 MINISTERS CONFERENCE:
2013-10-13 to 2013-10-18 and 2013-10-20
- Richard D. Eutsler, Sr. (Davy)
- Steve Atherton
- Paul Muller
- James Eutsler
- Jeanne Terrell
- Melanie Bishop
- Sue Eutsler
- Casey Weatherford
- Phillip Walthall
- Charles Hocker
- Robin Atherton
- Ann Eutsler
- Carrie Cannon
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Bob Hicks
- Brad Capshaw
- Gail Stevens
John 1, Ephesians 4:11, 2 Timothy 2:3, 1 Timothy 4:12, Matthew 10:7-8, James 4, Proverbs 3, Matthew 10, Matthew 10:37, John 15, Revelation 12:10, Hebrews 4, Hebrews 5, Hebrews 6, John 2:23, Luke 21:8, Matthew 7, Proverbs 21:1-5, Mark 4:26-29, John 12:24, Psalm 27, Psalm 34:4, 2 Timothy 1:7, Hebrews 11:1, Mark 10, Hebrews 13, Ephesians 1, Ephesians 3, Ephesians 4, Romans 13, 2 Peter 1, 1 John 5:7, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms, Romans 13, Ephesians 2, 2 Chronicles 20:13-20, Matthew 9:18, John 17, Matthew 7:7-12, 2 Timothy 2, Mark 10, 1 Peter 1:4, 1 Peter 4
- We are not perfect, but we are called to perfection in Christ, not in the flesh.
- Endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
- What does a minister look like? Your actions speak louder than your words.
- When Jesus comes again I want to be on the right side of the sword.
- God cannot bring Israel back in until the Church reject Him.
- We can’t love anyone in this flesh, we first have to lay our lives down and then we can love in Christ.
- Obedience comes from faith. Obedience is a sign of trust.
- God doesn’t give us more than we can handle even though it often feels like more than we can handle.
- Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and HE will lift you up. You don’t lift yourself up, He will lift you up.
- Make your meals the Word of God.
- Without Him you can do nothing.
- We are the corn, not the husk, cobb, or stalk, and only the corn can reproduce.
- Never let anyone take the joy of the Lord from you.
- God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, so we don’t have to accept it.
- You cannot disappoint God because He knows you. But you can please Him.
- Jesus chose to die on the cross because of Agape love, not phelios.
- Trusting in riches is not about being rich.
- You cannot save yourself.
- Pastors during Vietnam war.
- Five offices in the Church line of authority.
- Everybody has heard of Jesus but not everybody knows Jesus.
- Speak that we know and testify of what we have seen.
- Be strong and of good courage.
- You can’t go out until you have set your affections on Him.
- David submitted to Saul.
- Saul got relief by David playing the harp.
- They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, means they needed their strength renewed.
- Jesus was cut off from God entirely for the first time ever when He took on the sin of the world.
- When you think you are better than someone, how can you minister to them?
- God’s Word is law and He honors it.
- Submit yourself to your authority and there’s nothing you can’t do.
- They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.
- God’s Kingdom is one of order.
- You don’t have to understand to believe.
- Ask, seek, knock.
- God is better than us.
- Children don’t doubt, they believe you, so don’t lie to them.
- Go back to the beginning, when you trusted and believed in God.
- Endure hardness – that hardness is not something put on us by the Lord. There is a hardness in training of a soldier.
- Training is not an easy thing because of this corrupt body of flesh. Training isn’t designed to be painful to us, it’s designed for us to be able to develop into soldiers who profit Him and His kingdom.