How should a body operate? If you will grab a hold of and embrace this truth, the Lord will be able to operate through you extraordinarily. You should operate daily in the body submitting yourself to one another, coming together for the same purpose.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-11-22
- Phillip Walthall
- Ephesians 4:1, 1 Corinthians 12:1-25 , Mark 9:35, 1 Samuel 3, 1 Samuel 8, Luke 8:26-39, 1 John 4:7, James 1:17, Psalm 51, Psalm 48:2
- How should a body operate? If you will grab hold of and embrace this truth, the Lord will be able to operate through you extraordinarily. You should operate in the body submitting yourself to one another, coming together for the same purpose.
- All operations and administrations are by the same spirit, the same Lord. He is the author and the finisher.
- All things of the Lord are available to whomever will receive, Jew or Gentile.
- In order to receive you must humble yourself and go to the person who has the gift to impart unto you, then you must be willing to use it for the body.
- Are you willing to be servant of all as Samuel was, and in that he was the servant of God. If you are, you must be willing to serve God in whatever capacity He sees fit.
- The Lord will use you just how you are, if you allow Him to. He has a place for everyone, will you embrace it?
- If you lack knowledge of God, you do not have to continue in that, the Lord will give you what you need to accomplish His will in and through you. Don’t limit God and what He can do.
- You alone are not the body of Christ, it is made up of many members. It is not your place to judge who should be a part of the body, that is the Lord’s place, accept those whom the Lord accepts. Have the same care, the same mind toward one another. If you will do that there is not a thing that can’t be done through this body.
- When one part of the body is lacking or not receiving, it impairs the rest of the body. When one suffers the entire body suffers.
- What do you want? Do you want all the things of the Lord? Do you struggle to want the things of the Lord? Be honest with Him and ask Him for the want to.
- You partake in the joy of the Lord in service to Him and service to others.
- The Lord will honor the prayers in line with His will, He will give you the faith to believe Him as well.