January 2021 South Carolina Sunday Services The Fishermen Ministry
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2021-01-03
- Sue Eutsler
- Steven Atherton
- Psalm 37:1-6, Psalm 121:1, Psalm 39:5, John 15:5, Matthew 27, Matthew 25, Ephesians 2:1-10, Matthew 27:11-26, Romans 6-8, Luke 10:19, Psalm 22:6, Hebrews 4:1-11, Deuteronomy 4:34, Exodus, Joshua, Matthew 15:21-28, Matthew 3:7
- There is no God like the Lord Jesus Christ, He is so good! His grace covers a multitude of sin.
- The Lord knows what His people need, He meets you where you are. Relax and trust Him, He will move.
- You cannot do good, the only way to do good is in Christ because He is good and it is He who does the good.
- God has not called you to just sit, He has called you to go and preach the Gospel.
- What is the difference between a true Christian and what most people claim to be Christianity? When you believe the Lord you will enter into His rest and He does the work. If the Lord is not the one doing it, it amounts to nothing.
- All good things come from the Lord: wisdom, knowledge, strength, etc. All you have to do is call on Him.
- What can you bring to God that is acceptable to Him? Would you rather walk in the blessings of God or what you have? Walking in someone else’s ability rather than your own is unfamiliar, that is why it takes faith to walk in Christ’s ability and not your own.
- You have all walked according to the ways of this world which is comfortable to your natural man. If you want to walk in the new man, there must be an entire change.
- Are you going to be carnally minded or spiritually minded? If you will be led by the spirit rather than the carnal mind you will be given the power to operate fully in Christ, receiving His things and freely giving them to those whom He would have you to.
- Christ sees the big picture, and provides exactly what you need in every situation, will you trust Him and receive from Him what He has for you? God is good, He makes up every difference for you to get you where He wants you to be.
- Every element of your salvation and anything good comes solely through Christ Jesus, He even gives us the ability to believe Him.
- We get to walk on water, rise above the power of the enemy in Christ.
- Do you boast against God? What does it mean to boast against God?
- When you walk by faith, your standard is Christ, you see yourself unable to do anything of yourself. When you walk in your strength, relying on your ability, your standard is other people and you get lifted up in pride.
- If you don’t know the way of the Lord, you cannot impart it unto others.
- Operating in His faith and love are the two requirements to walk in Him. How do you know when you are operating in those things? There is a fruit of believers that will increase. God will manifest His approval on you.
- As long as you see it being about the works, you’ll never walk by faith.