When you walk in your old man, satisfying it, you rob yourself and all those around you. You want the fullness of God’s joy, be part of His plan, what you want is what you’ll get. Do you want Christ or the world?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-07-05
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Romans 13, Ezekiel 28:11, Ezekiel 33:11, Colossians 1:1, Philippians 1:1
- When you lack the love and spirit of God your relationship with the people of God is going to be lacking.
- It is love to show people that there is nothing good outside of Christ.
- What are the desires of your heart?
- You need grace because you, even a believer, sin and need it.
- The hope of the gospel is His grace is sufficient to cover you.
- It is not about you, it’s about making a choice and allowing God to do the work.
- Learn to love your soul. What do you feed your soul; the word or worldly lusts? When you feed your soul the things of the Lord you learn to feed others the things of the Lord. If you are all about yourself you’re not going to be able to show anyone the Lord because you don’t know His ways.
- The Lord is the God of now, of today; simply focus on the Lord today, choose the Lord today. If your eyes are focuses on the Lord today, choose Him in every situation, He will bring you through.
- If you will choose the Lord of every situation he will perform the work he begun in you. You must come to a place where you decide all you want is the Lord, choosing the Lord every single time.
- When you walk in your old man, satisfying it, you rob yourself and all those around you. You want the fullness of God’s joy, be part of his plan, what you want is what you’ll get. Do you want Christ or the world?