Prefer God and others before yourself. You are to operate in the fullness of God, in God’s stead. Abide in the vine, which is Christ, all the time bearing fruit, that fruit is love.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-07-12
- Phillip Walthall
- 1 John 3:11-4, Romans 12:1, James 4:6, John 2:13-17, Matthew 25:14-30, John 15:5, Proverbs 3:5, Matthew 26:39, Matthew 26:42, 1 John 3:9
- The biggest thing you have is the Lord and His love. Why is there a lacking then in your ministry, whether it be in the home or elsewhere? There’s a lack of the Agape love of God. The Lord is pleased when His people are operating in His love toward one another.
- Do you judge others according to your own understanding? That’s not the Agape love of God. You are called to love them where they are, and minister unto them a way out. Christ loves you where you are. Cleave to the Word of the Lord by doing it.
- If you hate your brother you are a murderer, love them even if they don’t love you. Lay your life down for one another, dying to yourself. If you don’t love your brother, you don’t love God.
- If you are Christ’s you are supposed to be ministers of the Gospel, know the love of God, operate in that love of God always, if you can’t love your brethren you won’t love those without.
- If Jesus is your Lord, twenty-four hours of the day are His, there is no “me time”. He is a good God and He will give you everything you need to accomplish His will, strength to continue and rest when you need. Let go of self, He will supply all your needs.
- When you humble yourself before the Lord, He will lift you up.
- Prefer God and others before yourself, that is the Agape love of God, it’s a choice.
- Come against the things within yourself that come against the knowledge of God, that’s where the battle starts.
- When you see how undeserving you are of God’s mercy and grace, the short comings of others don’t frustrate you. That’s when the Lord will use you because you are willing to love them where they are.
- You are to operate in the fullness of God, in God’s stead. Be the family that the Lord will bring those to who need the love of God because He knows you will love them correctly. Abide in the vine, which is Christ, all the time bearing fruit, that fruit is love.
- Get real with God, don’t hide behind lies, He sees right through them. He can change your heart if you ask Him.
- The fruit of the flesh is death, that’s the easy, wide way. The fruit of the spirit is love, which is a fight to attain. Go forward in the love God and be bound together, the enemy cannot come against that.