You wouldn’t know the victory and goodness of God unless someone showed you. He loved you first and those who have showed you Christ’s victory are loving you first as well. Will you love others first as you have been loved?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL & MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-08-02
- Phillip Walthall
- Megan Atherton
- Matthew 20, 1 Samuel 29-30, 1 Corinthians 1:12-18, Romans 11:2, Mathew 10:8, John 16:33, Matthew 7:21-23
- Man is contrary to God’s nature and God’s ways.
- You can trust the Lord in all things. He is good, he knows what we need before we know what we need.
- David encouraged himself in the Lord, the victory belongs to the Lord, he knows this. Do you know the Lord, his provision and his victory?
- Do you judge whether or not someone deserves a thing or not, by their works?
- Why would you hold anything good back from anyone? God doesn’t hold anything good back from you. Recognize victory comes from God, and is there for all who will receive, not all who “deserve”.
- You wouldn’t know the victory and goodness of God unless someone showed you. He loved you first and those who have showed you Christ’s victory are loving you first as well. Will you love others first as you have been loved?
- The body is made up of different members, it all has different parts that perform different functions that are just as important as the other, but God worketh all in all, it’s his victory.
- God has given you the victory because he loves you. Not anything of yourself. He’s given it to you to give it out. Be grateful for the victory he’s given you.
- If you will freely receive and freely give, it will come upon you so much, you won’t be able to help but give it away. Like the sea of Galilee. Be a vessel being willing to be used by the Lord.
- Be one who’s cup is overflowing with the joy of the Lord. The victory belongeth to the Lord.
- David was king but he went to the priest who was over him.
- We want to look at the circumstances and be encouraged in the circumstances, but David was encouraged in the Lord.
- Are you greatly distressed and overwhelmed, realizing the things you face are too big for you? Encourage yourself in the Lord, stop looking at the circumstance to be encouraged in it, only be encouraged in the Lord. He is the victory.