Are you settled for the Lord to use you how He sees fit? You’re a vessel one isn’t more important than another.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-11-08
- Megan Atherton
- Phillip Walthall
- Ephesians 4:1, 1 Kings 19:1-4, Jeremiah 1:8, Colossians 3:23, Romans 9:20-21, 2 Timothy 2:19-21, John 15:5, Genesis 11:1-9, John 11:41-42, Hebrews 12:12
- It is the Lord’s will to equip His people with the proper tools to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith they are called. It is the Lord who accomplishes it in and through you.
- It is easy to find yourself in a place where there is no hope. Stop looking at yourself, look to Jesus. Things you see with your carnal eyes are not always what they seem, things may be going well when they look horrible and vice versa.
- Truth can hurt, it can cut to the heart, but it can also bear fruit.
- Do you second guess yourself, hesitating to speak truth to those in front of you? Do you judge how the Lord moves through you?
- You are a vessel, one is not more important than another, every member of the body has a place. It is the Lord who chooses which place you take, are you content in that? Are you settled in a place for the Lord to use you in whatever manner He sees fit? If not, He will not bless you, He will not inhabit that which you do.
- Do you know what it is to serve? A servant is willing to do whatever it is that another needs.
- If you will be willing to allow the Lord to use you in any way He would, He will use you, giving you everything you need, giving it to you as you need it.
- The Lord will use you right where you are, if you allow Him to, don’t get hung up on being you.
- The entire body, every part of your body, has a purpose.
- The Lord will use your baseness to His glory, to bless others, are you okay with that? Do you despise your own baseness? It’s pride that causes you to want to be somewhat.
- The things of the world will perish but the things of the Lord will not, He is everlasting.