The wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Sink or swim together.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-11-08
- Bob Hicks
- Rick Eutsler
- Proverbs 3, James 1:19, Matthew 5:38-45, Daniel 4:17
- All your trust and faith needs to be in Jesus Christ, your savior.
- Everything of this world wars against the Lord.
- Jesus Christ is worthy, Jesus Christ is faithful.
- Fear the Lord and depart from evil (unbelief).
- The sun comes up every day, that’s the surety of God, that’s why He put it there.
- Over the last 4 years, politically, we have seen the wrath of man running rampant, and being swift to speak, from every side.
- The wrath of man has been tried to be exercised on his fellow man. It has brought nothing good.
- The pledge of allegiance didn’t include “under God” until 1954 because before that, it was a given.
- Why is America no longer 1 nation? Because everyone is trying to work to bring about their wrath. That includes the church. The wrath of man works more evil and destruction.
- What we see playing out in the natural is a result of what has been playing out in the spiritual in the Church for decades.
- I pledge allegiance to the Gospel, 1 Gospel under Jesus Christ, undivided, with judgment, grace, mercy for all.
- You can’t have your faith and trust and security in ANYTHING but Jesus Christ.
- The wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
- The beginning of this nation was formed on you have your freedom provided you don’t impose it on others.
- The Gospel is that the love of God is there, if you want it, you can take it, but you don’t have to. It won’t be imposed upon you.
- Pray for your leaders.
- The nature of man is that if you take my eye, I’ll take your whole family. That’s why God had to put in Eye for an Eye in Matthew 5:38.
- Do you want to work the righteousness of God? Put off the wrath of man. Don’t justify yourself. Pray for the other person and ask where you have fallen.
- To fear the Lord is to obey the Lord, love that which He loves and hate that which He hates. Love your enemies, that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven.
- Matthew 5:38-48 – take time to ask the Lord where you fall short of this. Forsake those ways, acknowledge Him.