Love God: Prefer God over father, mother, wife, children, brethren, sisters, your own life also, or you CAN NOT be His disciple.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO THE PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-05-31
- Sue Eutsler
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Karen Hocker
- Bob Hicks
- Jeremiah 5:1-31, Luke 14:26, Luke 14:16-24
- If you weigh the truth (the Word of God) with you, you fall short. Jesus Christ is the measure.
- Are you willing to change everything about your life, for the sake of another?
- What has been preached from the pulpits in this ministry recently is not about those in the world, it’s about those who call themselves Christians.
- Obey the most basic principles of God – love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, love one another more than yourself.
- Are you willing to walk the walk Christ walked for your sake, for another person?
- If you try and add Jesus to your life, you will lose Him. You can’t serve God and have your life.
- Luke 14:26 – “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” You CAN NOT be His disciple unless HE is first, preferred above everything else.
- Though chastening for a season seemeth grievous, it will yield a good thing if you allow it to do so.
- One day every tongue shall confess He is God, one day every knee shall bow. Don’t wait to do that, choose it now.
- The time for making excuses and self justification is over.
- The coronavirus and the way the world is right now is because we have not been obedient to God and those over us.
- You have an individual responsibility.
- Attitudes mean you’re not taking the other person into consideration.
- Start paying attention to the opportunities to serve, to what your authorities say.
- You have to be about the Lord’s business.
- Those invited in Luke 14:16-24 made excuses not to go. None of them got to taste of His supper.
- The only thing about these messages that have been hard is because it’s yet about your choice to see yourself as wrong.
- Choose Jesus and live.