How do you know if you are in Christ Jesus? If you keep His commandments. Choose to embrace EVERYTHING given to you to do as important. God commanded that you love God over all else.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-08-02
- Rick Eutsler
- Romans 8:1-8, John 3:16-18, Galatians 5:16, 2 Peter 1:5, 1 John 2:15-17, Colossians 3:2, 1 John 2:1-6, 1 Peter 4:17
- If you are not in Christ, you are condemned. If you are in Christ, there is therefore now no condemnation. How do you know if you are in the group of those who are in Christ Jesus?
- What is it that you mind? Do you mind the things of God?
- Coexist vs love. Coexistence lends itself to self-justification.
- Those who are after the Spirit start here: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seek Him, seek where you are wrong, how you can serve.
- In your nature you will NEVER want anything to do with God and His ways, that’s why we’ve been told to live by faith in Him.
- God’s gift is to translate you out of that condemnation.
- Go after life and peace by seeking ye first the kingdom of God.
- The part of you that chooses, can choose to serve the law of God or the law of sin.
- There’s no small thing in obeying God. Obey in ALL things. Do you do what you’re told with joy?
- Don’t stay in the failure, use the failure to learn from and allow God to do a work.
- Don’t begrudge the person in front of you their need for a change of course.
- When God gives you authorities in Him, it’s because He loves you.
- Choose to embrace EVERYTHING that you’re given to do as important.
- You miss out on the blessings of God because of frowardness and disobedience.
- God has commanded that you love God over all else.
- How do you know if you are in Christ Jesus? If you keep His commandments.
- To know God is to do His works.
- The love of God is perfected if you keep His Word.
- Make Him and His will what’s important to you and He will do the rest.