There is freedom in obedience. 2 Cor 10:5 Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ..
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-10-11
- Cheryl Eutsler
- 2 Corinthians 10:5-6, Hebrews 11, Hebrews 12:1-2
- Because you have not been about the Lord’s business, that’s why you’re in the place you’re in now.
- The feedback loop is not just through your authorities in the Lord. How you react (in your mind) is also part of the feedback loop. Or if you blame another person, that’s your feedback loop, first clue that you’re in the wrong place.
- Pessimism is basically asking God why He’s doing this to you.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 is the key: Casting down imaginations, and EVERY high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity EVERY thought to the obedience of Christ…
- There is no excuse. The Bible has thousands of pages of what happens to you when you believe God vs when you don’t.
- Responsibility usually means less time for you to do what you want to do.
- Responsibility is always there, you just haven’t reached the checkpoint yet to unlock it. It’s unlocked when you have the tools to walk in the responsibility.
- Be thankful for the mirror the Lord is using to show you where you fall short.