There is no other name under the sun by which you shall be saved. Why would you put your confidence or hope or faith in anything other than Jesus Christ?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-11-15
- Carter Price
- 1 John 2:1, John 1:29, John 11:25, 1 Peter 2:25, Acts 10:42, 1 Timothy 6:15, 1 Corinthians 1:4, Isaiah 53:3, Matthew 8:19, Ephesians 5:23, Revelation 3:14, Hebrews 6:20, John 10:9, John 4:10, John 6:35, Song of Solomon 2:1, Daniel 9:25, Revelation 22:13, John 15:1, John 3:2, Mark 1:24, John 8:48, 1 Timothy 2:5, Ephesians 1:6, Matthew 27:54, John 4:42, John 10:11, Isaiah 11:1, John 8:12, Revelation 1:8, Mark 6:3, Colossians 1:15, John 1:1, Matthew 9:15, Ephesians 2:20, Matthew 12:18, Hebrews 12:2, Isaiah 9:6, Genesis 49:10, 1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 5:5, Isaiah 9:6, Hebrews 6:19, John 3:16, Matthew 21:11, Isaiah 9:6, Matthew 1:23, Matthew 20:28, Luke 1:78, Revelation 3:14, Mark 15:26, Job 19:25, Revelation 22:16, John 14:6
- The awesomeness of God.
- The names of Jesus: Advocate – He stands in for us because of our sin. Lamb of God. Resurrection and the life. Shepherd and bishop of souls. Judge, righteous and true. Lord of Lords – Lord over all lords. Rock – immovable. Man of sorrows – Jesus knows what grief is. Master – He is THE master. You may be a master of something, but He is THE master. Head of the Church. Faithful and true witness. High priest. The Door – you can walk both ways through a door. If you’re on the outside and you want to be on the inside, He is the door. Jesus is the door and way out of every problem. Living water. Bread of life. Rose of Sharon. Messiah – Savior – there is no everlasting life without Him. Alpha and Omega, first and last. True vine. Teacher. The Holy One – without fault, perfect. I am. The Mediator – we go through Jesus to get to the Father. Beloved. Son of God. Savior. Good Shepherd. The branch. Light of the world – Choose whether you want to stay in the darkness or be in the light through Jesus Christ. Almighty – there is no-one mightier! Carpenter. Image of the invisible God – sent as a witness or proof of God’s existence. The Word – He only spoke that which His Father gave Him to speak. Bridegroom. Chief Cornerstone. Servant – Jesus’ life was one of service but He is not our servant for us to tell Him what to do. Author and finisher of our faith. Everlasting Father. Shiloh. King of Kings – David was a man after God’s own heart and a great king, but God is the King of Kings. Lion of the tribe of Judah – Boldness. A lion is aware of dangers lurking, but it goes out in boldness not in fear of the situation. Prince of peace – To have peace with someone you give up warring against them. Stop warring against God. Anchor. Only begotten son. Prophet. Wonderful counsellor. Emmanuel. Son of Man. Dayspring. The Amen. King of the Jews. Redeemer – He can fix anything broken. Bright morning star. The way, the truth, the life. His way is the right way, the way of righteousness. Without Him there is no life.
- There is no other name under the sun by which you shall be saved.
- With all of that said, why would you put your confidence or hope or faith in anything other than Jesus Christ? It is all available or you NOW.
- Find out now who Jesus is, don’t wait.