BELOW-DAY 1 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on “What does a minister look like”?
BELOW-DAY 2 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Putting off the old man and putting on the new man.
BELOW-DAY 3 PART 1 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Believe in vs Believe on.
BELOW-DAY 3 PART 2 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Believe in vs Believe on.
BELOW-DAY 4 PART 1 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Trust and Submission.
BELOW-DAY 4 PART 2 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Trust and Submission.
BELOW-DAY 5 PART 1 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar Reaching the lost and Love.
BELOW-DAY 5 PART 2 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Reaching the lost and Love.
BELOW-DAY 5 PART 3 Facebook Video of the 2019 Ministers Conference Seminar on Reaching the lost and Love.
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2019 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SEMINARS BY CLICKING THE LINKS ABOVE.
2019 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SEMINAR NOTES: 2019-10-14 to 2019-10-19
- Steve Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Carter Price, Cheryl Eutsler, Suzanne Eutsler, Ann Eutsler, Carrie Cannon, Scott Stevens, Angie Perry, Jeanne Lamica
- Matthew 6, Ephesians 2, Romans 13, Hebrews 10:19, Joshua 1:1, Proverbs 3:1, Psalms 37, Malachi 3:5, 1 Timothy 6:17, Romans 7:14, Ephesians 2, 1 Peter 4:1, James 3:5, Genesis 3:1, John 3:14-16, Romans 6, Hebrews 11, Acts 20-28, John 17:20, Philippians 3:17, 1 Corinthians 15, 1 Peter 1:13, Romans 5, Romans 10:10, John 4:7-29, Hebrews 12:3, 2 Corinthians 4, John 3:31-33, Titus 1, Mark 16, 1 Corinthians 9:19, 1 Timothy 6:8-11, 1 Timothy 6:17, Mark 10:24, 2 Corinthians 1:9, James 4:1, Ephesians 4:11, Hebrews 13:17
DAY 1 SUBJECT:
- Please click here for the PDF document of Day #1: What does a minister look like?
- What does a minister look like?
- A minister is a servant of all. A servant does anything they are asked to do.
- The Lord sends those who believe.
- A real minister has a personal relationship with those the Lord brings to them. He knows all of them personally.
- Why would you ever expect anyone to believe you when you tell them about Jesus Christ if you don’t evidence the love of God in everything you do in ministering to them?
- You can not bring people to Christ in order to believe God yourself.
- You should want your life to be on display 24/7, 365 days a year because you are His epistle and you want people to know Him, His grace, His mercy, His love, etc.
- Ministers represent the same power that Jesus represented.
- Have you ever experienced chastisement from a minister? Have you ever been brought to a place of decision on certain things that you have avoided for, sometimes decades? Have you ever experienced an extraordinary tender loving care or word brought forth in toughest moments that exceeded anything you could have asked or thought? These are hallmarks of a minister.
- People get hung up on spirituality and what you’re “supposed” to look like. Get rid of that and learn… “Me, not good! God, good!”
- Jesus accepts us as we are and He cleans us up. You cannot clean yourself up or you take the credit for that work and then it becomes all about you.
- The average minister spends 8 hours a week ministering to people. There are 168 hours in a week. If you are a Christian, you’re a minister. That may not mean you’re standing at a pulpit ministering, because there are 168 hours in a week to minister Christ.
- David laid his head down to sleep while Saul chased him, why? Because he had faith that God was with him.
- You need to testify of the great things God has done for you. If you don’t have great things to testify of God then it’s because you’re not using the 168 hours a week correctly.
- Just because someone was healed when you prayed for them, doesn’t mean anything for you, it doesn’t mean you’re saved. You’ll know you’re saved when He says come on in my good and faithful servant.
- When you speak the Word of God, He backs it with His power.
- Grace covers sin, mercy comes after your acknowledgement of your fault and guilt in a thing, peace is the cessation of war with God.
- The same gospel you preach, is the same gospel you stand under.
- God made Paul all things to all men. If you make yourself all things to all men, you are a politician, that is not of God.
- Paul set himself to do anything, anywhere, anytime for the Lord as a servant of God and to others.
- Become a warrior for Jesus Christ, that is how you minister.
DAY 2 REFERENCES:
- Message on Joy in the Lord being the key to endurance in Christ – Wednesday TX service 2019-09-25.
- 2003 Winchester Revival.
DAY 2 SUBJECT:
- Please click here for the PDF document of Putting off the old man – Putting on the new man.
- Sometimes the decisions we have to make hurt, that’s why we don’t want to choose them.
- What we were from birth until the day you gave your life to the Lord, you were only evil continually. Once you have given your life to the Lord you have to choose to believe that everything that you used to think was good, was not!
- When something comes up and you realize that you have to put it off, then you are doing it piece meal. You need to put it ALL off.
- Preparing your heart is not something that God does, it’s something that you choose to do.
- Your default position is to walk in the ways of the enemy. You have to put that off and put on those things that are of Him.
- Comprehensively put off ALL that the old man is about. You can’t change the old man. You can put it off.
- If it’s easy, it’s probably carnal and wrong.
- The difference between suppression and putting off.
- It is a violent act to put off the thoughts that invade your mind.
- It’s humbling to put off wholesale, ALL, the stupid stuff you did. God cleans up the mess you made for the sake of others.
- You never win a war as a pacifist. To win the war you have to be a warrior.
- The weapons of our warfare are NOT carnal but spiritual, but it’s still life or death.
- The biggest churches have the least fellowship, because the more fellowship makes you hate your brother. If you don’t have fellowship with them you can say you love them because you never actually have to do so.
- Your flesh will behave as your flesh behaves. To win that battle, only the Spirit of God can rule over you.
- If you are in Christ then you too will only do the will of God.
- You need to stand in the victory of Christ and call others to the same victory, not just tell them all the ways you are just like them. You can have compassion on them because you understand it, but you must stand.
- Paul says “I myself” which shows that he didn’t identify himself as his flesh.
- Gravity draws you to earth. The law of lift is greater than gravity. Christians have the Holy Spirit which is greater than any other.
- You are a sinner. All are sinners because the wages of sin is death. But the blood of Jesus covers your sin. Hence the saying, sin is overrated.
- Quickened means given new life.
- We dwell in the resurrected Christ.
- If you want to be free, accept and acknowledge the truth.
- You’re not going to seek God and the things of Him if you think that there is any good thing in you.
- Presbyterians believe in total depravity, but don’t recognize that our total depravity is trumped by Jesus Christ.
- The old man and the new man can not live together, only one can exist at any given time.
- The condemned building is destined for explosives in spite of sentimental value. But you’ve got to let it go and take the step forward to get the new life.
- It’s an act of your will to take hold of the new life.
- BY GRACE ALONE ARE YE SAVED!
- Do you see Christ? No. Do you see your new man? No. Do you see the old man? YES. So what are you going to believe, the old man or the Word of God? The Word of God is that we need to believe that it is entirely a walk of faith that the sacrifice of Christ was and is sufficient.
- Trade your old life, which is nothing, for the new life, which is everything.
- Grace is a gift – it’s free. You can give nothing for it. The only way you could be saved was for God to send His son to live a perfect, sinless life among people like you, who put Him on a cross to die as Christ said “Father forgive them for they know not what they do” and then you realize you made a mistake and Christ says if you believe on the work I have done you can receive the promise of the father and a new life.
- Only those lead by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.
DAY 3 REFERENCES:
- Please click here for the PDF document from Day 3 2019-10-16 Seminar – Believing in vs Believing on.
- Please click here for the PDF document from Day 2 2019-10-15 Seminar – Putting off the old man – Putting on the new man.
- Please click here for the PDF document from Day 1 2019-10-14 Seminar – What does a minister look like?
- Teaching on Diligence
- Believe God or Blame God
- Rick’s message from night 2 of the 2019 Ministers Conference.
- Teaching on 2 Peter 1
DAY 3 SUBJECT:
- In His name is to dwell in Christ.
- Why would you see someone as your savior unless you believe you are a sinner in need of saving?
- If you walk after the flesh, you can never believe on Jesus Christ. To believe on means you have to believe on the one He sent to you.
- Believe on and be saved. Believe not and be condemned.
- Solomon had diligence in seeking wisdom (seeking God).
- Your job is to do what He would have you to do in all 168 hours of a week.
- How many of the 168 hours in a week do you want to come under the scrutiny of Christ? If you’re honest, you probably answered something along the lines of “not much”. That’s because your deeds are evil.
- The contrast of the children of Israel under Moses vs Joshua:
- Under Moses – they ate manna, drank from the rock that followed them, required a sign to believe and died and went to hell.
- Under Joshua – they had no time to look for a sign because they were fighting for their lives. They believed God.
- Faith is not moved by what is going on around you.
- God wants you to be in the spirit 168 hours a week.
- The prayer commonly taught as the Lord’s prayer teaches us how to pray, it is a pattern after which to pray, it is not for us to repeat with vain repetition.
- To believe in Christ is being double-minded. To believe on is single.
- If you struggle to believe or just flat out don’t believe, but you will go to your authority and ask for mercy, the gift of faith can be applied so you can receive.
- Your word will not carry weight if you are not one with Christ.
- God’s word does not return unto Him void. That doesn’t mean people will receive it.
- Baptism explained with demonstration. (Please watch the facebook video for the physical demonstration).
- Believe on Him and the operation of the baptism is then in operation.
- If you’re waiting to see that operation, it will never take place. It takes place when faith is engaged.
- You can NEVER change your old man. Trying to change the old man to offer it to God is an abomination unto God because you are offering Him a cursed thing.
- When you are about the flesh, you can’t see what God is doing.
- Mark and follow after those whose conversation is in Heaven.
- Receive the Gospel no matter what it looks like.
- Joy in the Lord comes from soberness in Christ. Being sober is being aware, not about having fun.
- You can be blinded or have judgment clouded by fear, doubt, etc. This leads to a lack of soberness.
- There is nothing more variable than your feelings.
- A fruit of being sober minded is diligence and not letting anything around you overtake you.
- God is extraordinary. Hope to the end, for example, praying that we get something extraordinary at this conference to move forward.
- Everything in the Lord is contrary to our nature.
- When you are able to overcome yourself in Christ, you are able to have a hope for anybody else.
- When you go to the Lord’s house, you don’t worship the butler. (Don’t worship the minister, worship God).
- Enter into God’s rest, this enables Him to accomplish anything through you, because you know it’s not about you, it’s about the Lord.
- You have to separate yourself to the service of the Lord.
- Fight with a holy fury against your enemy, the devil, your flesh.
- You can only worship God in your new man.
- When you believe on (with your heart), you receive His righteousness.
- The battle always takes place in your mind.
- Live your life in the light. How much do you hide? How much of your life do you want on display? Live for Christ 168 hours a week.
- Is your continuous desire the things of the Lord? Do you seek? Do you knock? Do you set your affection on those things above? You have to do these things in order to bring the extraordinary to people, because God promises if you seek you will find, if you knock the door will be opened unto you.
- You can’t put something off when you think you’re right.
- The old man has to be put off because it will NEVER see God as good and righteous. The new man KNOWS God is good and righteous.
- Flee the flesh in terror, into the body of Christ.
- Put your hope in the knowledge of the counsel of God.
- You can’t minister Jesus to anyone when you think yourself better than anyone.
- Stalin, Hitler, etc believed in the goodness of man. Rather see your old man plainly for what it is and that way you can put off that old man.
- The Word says “Be ye followers of me”. Should anyone follow after your example? What is your example? One of faith or unbelief?
- Stop trying to show your own righteousness.
- Don’t make an idol out of those in authority. Follow after their example.
DAY 4 SUBJECT:
- Please click here for the PDF document of 2019-10-17 Seminar – Day-4-Trust and Submission
- Trust and submission.
- A definition of trust is refuge – a place to hide.
- Imposing your will on someone contrary to you, is what people are doing in this country right now. Christ never does that.
- Trust is a verb (an action word), it’s NOT passive!
- To trust means to yield to.
- If you see a lot of things to do for the Lord but all of them cost money, what do you do? Most people set out to raise funds, instead of trusting the Lord.
- The Lord promises us food and raiment – food and clothing. Even housing is not promised to us. Will you be content with that?
- Jesus called His disciples children in Mark 10:13. When you become a Christian you know nothing. You are to receive as a child and lay down your own understanding.
- We are all idiots. Anything you can do God can do better, so why do anything of yourself?
- Why would anyone come against you if you aren’t as Paul was? Paul was a threat to people because he was zealous for God, hence they wanted to kill him.
- Proverbs 28:26 says He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool.
- Psalms 118:8 says It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
- If you are faithful in little, God will make you faithful in much.
- The Proverbs 31 woman is a liberated woman! Most don’t see her that way.
- Does the heart of your husband safely trust in you?
- To hate is to not prefer.
- If you ask anything in His name (in Him), He will give it to you. But the problem is that most of you are not in Him.
- You must yield in order to hear.
- If it is your desire to be accepted and loved by the world, you are an enemy of Christ.
- Pride causes you to think you know something and not let go of it.
- You have to drive satan off the land that he’s squatting on.
- Submit yourself to God – change your allegiance.
- If you don’t allow an excuse, it won’t happen. Accept the responsibility and choose to accomplish it.
- You can only win if you allow NO excuse and cling firmly to only wanting God and following and serving Him and His ways.
- Say what you want, but your feet demonstrate otherwise because of where you go.
- Remember those who have spoken the word of God, obey them.
- 1 Peter 3:2 says they fear their husbands. A wife is to give up her life for her husband.
- It takes a certain type of man to desire a Proverbs 31 wife.
- Holy women are those who trust in the Lord.
- We are all MEMBERS of the body of Christ. None of us ARE the body of Christ.
DAY 5 REFERENCES:
- Sermon on Vanity of the Mind.
- Brother Carter’s message on the power of the tongue (Night 2 of 2019 Ministers Conference).
DAY 5 SUBJECT:
- Please click here for the PDF document of 2019-10-18 Seminar – Day 5 Reaching the Lost and Walking in Love
- Almost everything that Christianity has become is brass. It has become a club.
- As we humble ourselves before God, He will raise us up.
- As Christ is (not was), so are we in this world if we be His body then we will do likewise.
- He that is in you is greater.
- Who cares how pitiful you feel? Get rid of that garbage. When you are one with God, you will polarize people and then those that receive you can partake of the same thing.
- When you are walking after the flesh, you can’t love.
- We are acceptable to God. He wants us to be acceptable to one another.
- Christ died for ALL! Not for those who already believe.
- You are to love as Christ loved, whether you’re loved back or not.
- Our fellowship is in the spirit, not in the flesh.
- Your job as a husband is not to tell your wife the problems you have, because that burdens her. You are to take the burdens off her, not put them on her.
- Your job as a wife is to trust the Lord for your husband and pray for them. You are not his shield. What he has to accomplish God is able to perform.
- God inhabits what you do vs God observing what you do. There’s a big difference.
- When you are in Him you walk in love.
- We would not even have known to love Christ, had He not loved you first.
- Love doesn’t try to control anybody else. If people receive or don’t receive, what does it matter to you? It only matters if it’s about you.
- Don’t try to be spiritual. It’s all about the love of God.
- If you’re going to preach to or minister to unbelievers, you have to be where they are.
- Do you pray for those who you cross paths with every day or whenever you are out in the world?
- We wait for the hope of righteousness because we see we are not righteous.
- You have have faith but no love and you have nothing. But you can have faith and love and it can be explosive for the Lord.
- In the same way you wake up and change out of your pajamas, you need to wake up each day and put off the old man and put on the new man.
- Strong bowels are required for loving one another.
- Apologizing is most often about the person ridding themselves of the burden of their wrong, instead of repentance.
- Anything of unbelief is sin.
- The devil tempted Jesus to justify Himself but He never did.
- Christians too often preach against the people instead of preaching about Christ.
- He showed us the way. We do as He did.
- Love covers a multitude of sins.
- Sanctify God in your heart, to be a part of Him.