DAY SEMINARS: Judgment. Sanctification/Holiness/Righteousness – the work of God not man. Walking Worthy of the Vocation wherewith you are called. Sub-topics include: i. The just shall live by faith, including overcoming doubt ii. Faith worketh by love, including overcoming fear of man, circumstances, government, etc. The Freedom of the Will (in contrast to the spirit of antichrist). Where do I (or collectively we) go from here?
LISTEN TO AUDIO FROM THE 2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE MORNING SEMINARS BELOW.
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SEMINARS AUDIO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SEMINAR NOTE
2020-10-12 to 2020-10-16
Day 1 – Monday 2020-10-12
DAY 1 SPEAKERS: Steven Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Jr., Robin Atherton, Phillip Walthall, Charles Hocker
DAY 1 SCRIPTURES USED: Psalm 9:16, 1 Corinthians 6:7, Psalm 37, Matthew 5:13, Psalm 25:9, John 5:30, Proverbs 3:3-5, Proverbs 21:3, Matthew 23:23, Matthew 7:3-5, John 8:12-16, Romans 7:18, Proverbs 21:15, Psalm 48:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:10, Proverbs 28:5, Isaiah 54:17, James 1:17, James 4:6, Ephesians 3:1, Luke 1:3, Exodus-Deuteronomy, Joshua, 1 Corinthians 3:6, 1 Samuel, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Exodus 20:5, Acts 2:22-47, Romans 14:23, 2 Corinthians 10:5, 1 Corinthians 11:19, John 8:32
DAY 1 WRITTEN MATERIALS: Click here for Judgment Written Materials
DAY 1 NOTES:
- Judgment is exercised in the Kingdom of God (God is known by His judgment)
- Judgment always precedes revival
- A believer ought to make judgment a part of his/her daily life.
- The righteous judgment of God is rare these days because the Church is not willing to judge one another. It is extraordinarily important.
- Meditating on the Word of God should be a part of your every day walk, it is critical to walking in Christ. It shows you want to know and walk in His ways.
- If you are a believer you will make judgment a part of your daily life. People do corruptly because there is no judgment. Believers are to hold back corruption.
- When you choose to believe God and stand in his judgement you will only want to bring the oracles of God in every situation, you may not even speak the name of Jesus.
- God wants to inhabit every aspect of your life. Will you let Him? There is a time and a place for all things, if you will let Him He will organize all things in your life to His glory perfectly. Submit it all unto His judgment, and receive it.
- Jesus wants you to cease from doing anything so He can be your everything.
- Religion is the enemy of faith and love, the more religious you get the more you become a child of the devil just as the Pharisees were.
- God knows the hearts of man, you do not, the only way you can judge a person rightly is by asking the Lord to search their heart and minister unto them perfectly through you, then that is the Lord judging that person and not you.
- The fight of faith is a literal battle that is life and death! It requires tenacity, mustard seed faith, a holy fury against everything that exalts itself against God. If you are not engaged in that, why do you think you will even be saved?
- Our flesh is judged and condemned already! You want to justify your flesh, the fight is to give no justification to it. Our entire stand that is made available to us is the rock of Jesus Christ! Be willing not to reconcile the body of this death, the flesh, but walk in meekness knowing that without Christ you can do nothing.
- Do you have a hope for others that they don’t even have for themselves? That is faith in love!
- You must come to know God by His judgment! Then you can know His will, because that is who He is!
- God considers evil as unbelief, man’s understanding of evil is the carnal judgment of one’s outer appearances or actions.
- Pride brings you back to self-righteous judgment.
- Samuel as a child gave the judgment of the Lord to Eli.
- Do you believe the words of the prophets? That is an example of joining yourself to the Lord.
- Things pass from generation to generation because people cling to the ways of the their fathers instead of the ways of the Lord, even when their father’s ways have been judged as wrong by God. You can choose to break that cycle by putting off the ways of your father and choosing the Lord’s ways instead.
- If you want the truth, you’ll get the truth.
- There is nothing held back from us by God, it is held back through unbelief.
- God can and wants to change all things and make all things new, as He did on the day of Pentecost through a fisherman, Peter.
- God is not looking for clubs to join, He is looking for you to join Him, proclaiming His Word and walking in His judgment which brings repentance. Receive them and walk in them!
- Our entire entrance was purchased by Christ, if you are going after trying to be something, you will never be of Christ.
- If you want to see the Lord’s approval on you, come into obedience to Him.
- Disciple means student and also a person subject to discipline. Do you bring everything to the light? Do you hide things from your discipler? Don’t miss God’s holy “feedback loop”.
- Mercy of God follows the judgment of God.
- The things you judge people for is not because they’re blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it’s because they’re inconvenient, don’t do things your way, it’s an offence to you etc. His blood and grace is sufficient to cover all of that, but not in your opinion.
- Receive the love of the truth so you can be set free and then go and do that for someone else. When you minister the judgment of God and they are free, you are marked, that they can hear you and walk it out.
Day 2 – Tuesday 2020-10-13
DAY 2 SPEAKERS: Steven Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Jr., Robin Atherton, Phillip Walthall
DAY 2 SCRIPTURES USED: Deuteronomy 32:24, John 3:19, Mark 16:16, Matthew 6:14, 2 Chronicles 7:12-14, Psalm 39:5, 1 Kings 8:46, Exodus, 1 John 1:9, Proverbs 28:13-14, Psalm 51, 2 Samuel 12, Hebrews 12:11, Luke 18:10-14
DAY 2 WRITTEN MATERIALS: Click here for Written Materials on Justice and Judgment AND Click here for Written Materials on Conditions, Blessings & Consequences
DAY 2 NOTES:
- The way Jesus operated shows plainly the difference between man’s ways and God’s ways.
- Presumption is the enemy of faith, but it is favored by those who are religious.
- If you’re going to be justified by other’s wrongs you will never get free yourself.
- God’s judgment is a very loving thing. Its purpose is to get people to turn back to a God that loves them and wants to save them.
- What is wicked? Man’s understanding of wickedness is wrong, the children of Israel didn’t enter in because of a wicked heart of unbelief. Do you believe God for everything? You’d be lying to yourself to say you do, you have a wicked heart of unbelief, repent and look to the Lord for deliverance. Having more faith in anything other than Christ is having a wicked heart of unbelief.
- Do you go through humbling yourself and turning from your wicked ways? Anything else is presumption. Don’t presume you are forgiven, let God show you he accepts your humbling and forgives you.
- You can be attending church programs for many, many years and gain absolutely no traction in the Lord whatsoever.
- Things get redeemed because you’re shown the things you formerly thought were right, to be the exact opposite, WRONG. Then you choose to humble yourself and turn from it, repent.
- Do you want the mercy of God to be extended unto you and be completely free? Judgement comes first, then humility to repentance, then the Lord will forgive you and extend mercy unto you.
- How do you stop cleaving to the body of this death, you choose to see how horrible it is but that you don’t have to be a partaker of that old man, put it off and choose the new man created in Christ Jesus. There’s no excuse for not getting free of it.
- There is an aspect of chastening that we need to allow the Lord to bring us out of to the repentance. Do you acknowledge the truth of yourself? Are you being exercised in chastisement? If you are the Lord’s you should be.
Day 3 – Wednesday 2020-10-14
DAY 3 SPEAKERS: Steven Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Jr., Robin Atherton, Phillip Walthall
DAY 3 SCRIPTURES USED: Mark 12:30-31, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Ephesians 2:6, Isaiah 53:3, John 3:16-21, Romans 8:28, Jonah, Exodus, Joshua, Philemon, Hebrews 11:6, Colossians 1:12, Genesis 3, Matthew 25:21, Hebrews 4:12, Proverbs 28:13, Ephesians 5:12-13, Matthew 10:34-36, 1 John 1:5, 2 Peter 1:4, Hebrews 9:14, Hebrews 4, Hebrews 3, Proverbs 1:29, 1 Corinthians 1:30, Ephesians 5:23, 2 Thessalonians 2:13, 1 Peter 1:2, Romans 15:16, John 3:3, Colossians 2:6, Proverbs 31, John 17:17&19, Hebrews 10:10, Hebrews 10:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Romans 6:23, James 1:1-7, Ezekiel 33:17-20, Noah 6:8-9
DAY 3 WRITTEN MATERIALS: Click here for Written Materials on Sanctification.
DAY 3 NOTES:
- God’s perfect ways are all of judgment and in love.
- It is important to see all the horrible things of yourself, not to stay there but to learn that you need Jesus Christ to save you. Leaving those old ways behind, embracing and walking in His ways, choosing to believe in that which you cannot see. Believe the operation of God through baptism, which is something you cannot see.
- You can say, “be healed in the name of Jesus,” because of Jesus, not because of you.
- Your ways are selfish and all about you, and there is no joy. His ways are love and filled with joy!
- One who loves another will provoke them to come out of the body of this death.
- What you do is your choice, you have a responsibility to choose. Nobody can make you do anything. God is not in control of your will.
- Do you presume you love God? How do you know you love God? If you don’t yield unto His purpose, then you don’t love Him. Do you know His purpose/His will? It is evident if you elect God as your God.
- Even the elect seed of God have and have had a free will. Jesus had a free will as well.
- Sanctification is the work of God.
- Did the Israelites under Moses ever believe without seeing? No, they lacked faith, walking by sight and not by faith. What does your walk look like? How do you change the fact that all too often we resemble the children of Israel in the desert, you make a choice to believe God?
- God’s logic; if, then, else. Almost all scripture has an if, then and else.
- Why don’t you receive God’s judgment? The bottom line is that you don’t want to. You don’t go to the light because your deeds are evil, if you continue in that you will not be saved. You don’t believe God’s Word.
- When you recognize your life depends on believing the Word of God, if you believe, you will hear and do with utmost importance!
- If you want mercy, confess your sins and forsake them, then you will have mercy. Acknowledging you have a fault, doesn’t get you the freedom from it. It leaves you in bondage. Get free and launch into the service of Christ.
- People want to see themselves as good and righteous, the Word of God is an assault to the carnal man, with the purpose to separate us from it and choose to walk in the new man which is created in Christ Jesus!
- Trade out your life for His, it’s a win, win, win. Choose to believe God’s Word for what it says, get rid of the justifications, you will then find freedom.
- Sanctification is the process of going from walking in the flesh to walking in the Spirit.
- The people of the Old Testament looked forward to the cross, it was a prophecy, the people in the New Testament and now look back to the cross.
- Fear sharpens your senses, a right fear of God, which is a choice. Anxiousness is a sign of unbelief. Learn to relax and trust God.
- Entering into God’s rest means you cease from your works, then every short-coming you have melts away because you are not the one doing them.
- When you recognize the stakes, your fear and attentiveness to the Lord grows miraculously.
- Most churches believe there is only one maybe two baptisms, there are three baptisms. The baptism of water is the sanctification of the spirit, which is a work of God you partake of by faith.
- The Father has a hope for you that transcends where you are now. You should have the same hope for yourself and others.
- You cannot sanctify yourself; it is something only God can do. You won’t see the sanctification nor the perfecting in your flesh, it’s a thing you choose to believe by faith.
- When you are at rest, praising God, ministering and anything else is effortless because it is the Lord doing the works not yourself. When you are operating under the Spirit of God, it is Him speaking, not you.
- Get alone first, bring yourself under subjection, confessing your struggles, repent then go forward in what He would have you to.
- It’s a fight to overcome that carnal man and enter into the Lord’s rest, that is the laboring to enter into His rest. If you will do this the final place is the throne of grace, where you can live and operate.
Day 4 – Thursday 2020-10-15
DAY 4 SPEAKERS: Steven Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Jr., Robin Atherton, Phillip Walthall
DAY 4 SCRIPTURES USED: Ephesians 4:1-3, Acts, Exodus, Genesis 30-42, Mark 16, Judges 13:24-16, 1 Samuel 16:13-2 Samuel 24, Romans 11:29, 1 John 4:18, Romans 1:1, 2 Timothy 1:6-7, Luke 10:19, Daniel, Joshua 1, 1 Timothy 1:15, Matthew 4:18-26:75, Matthew 22:1-14, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Romans 10:1-10, Romans 3:22, Romans 4-5, Psalm 32:2, Hebrews 10:38, Mark 9:35, 1 Timothy 6:1, 1 Peter 2:17, Philippians 2:3, 1 Corinthians 15:9, Matthew 5:3, James 1:19-21, John 15, John 8:15, Matthew 11:25-30, Hebrews 4:1, 1 Corinthians 13, Matthew 22:37-40, John 14:15, John 15:10, Hebrews 11:6, John 8:44, Mark 2:17, Matthew 23:23, Matthew 24:12, Matthew 15:8, Mark 7:6, John 13:34, John 15:13, 1 John 3:16, Matthew 5:43-48, James 3:5-6, Matthew 18:21-22, Ephesians 4:11-16
DAY 4 WRITTEN MATERIALS: Click here for Written Materials on Walk Worthy of the Vocation Wherewith Ye Are Called. AND Click here for Written Materials on the Teaching on 2 Peter 1
DAY 4 NOTES:
- When you hear the word “worthy”, it generally causes an anxiousness in you because you get hung up on your lack of worthiness and what it is you need to do.
- The way God prepares a person to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith they are called is very different from our understanding. The process can be very perplexing, meekness is critical to making it through the process. Moses and Joseph used as an example.
- The things you have before you in your own carnal man can be overwhelming, if you lift it up to the Lord, He will make a way to accomplish all that the Lord would have you accomplish. The richness of God’s presence inhabiting your day to day. When you try to do it yourself, you will fail.
- When ye yield to one another and submit to one another in love you get the benefit. You are not and never will be all in all, His provision is perfect in all manner of ways.
- Our calling/vocation is to make God visible others who don’t know Him.
- Do you cross examine your minister to see if they are worthy because they wear the uniform? The minister is the one who ministers unto your heart. You do it because you are afraid of people knowing your heart.
- When you are engaging you step up to enter the situations no one else will. The Lord will equip you perfectly for every situation.
- The fact that the minister is saved by grace like everyone else, even if the congregation gets hung up on it doesn’t mean the minister should get hung up on it themselves.
- Most people have multiple vocations. How often do you think yourself completely worthy or prepared for the job?
- When you ask the Lord to be your Lord and Savior you have joined Him as your master who gives you the orders and you should hear and do.
- Christ giving you what He has, is what enables you to stand, only by His righteousness can ye stand. The garment or uniform of His righteousness is what enables you to minister. The worthiness is not about us.
- When you judge one with your judgment, you think your judgment is good. When you are lowly, humble you see others as better than yourselves and then you can choose to operate in God’s judgment.
- Are you a spirited horse who will not yield to instruction? Ask the Lord to make you poor in spirit, so you will yield unto the Lord and His instruction. Receiving that engrafted Word is central to us bearing fruit.
- Having a meekness toward God is critical to receiving the things of God. If you are ruled by your own thoughts, you will continue in error.
- Operating in Jesus Christ is effortless because it’s not about what we do, God does it all.
- Operating in meekness allows you to see the things that aren’t comfortable in your flesh as opportunity instead of inconvenience.
- If you abide in Christ’s love you are going to operate just as He did.
- Jesus laid down His life every day of His life in service to His Father and unto others.
- When you recognize you don’t have love, then you can receive the love of God and walk in it.
- The bond of peace that binds Christ’s body together is the Gospel. God has for you what the other needs ministered unto them and for them what needs ministered unto you.
- You think too highly of yourself and that is what hinders you from ministering. Each member should minister unto the other in love, that coming from God.
Day 5 – Friday 2020-10-16
DAY 5 SPEAKERS: Steven Atherton, Rick Eutsler, Jr., Robin Atherton, Phillip Walthall
DAY 5 SCRIPTURES USED: Ephesians 4:1-3, Romans 7:14-8:1, Luke 3:10-14, John 8:36, Jeremiah, Philippians 2:3, Psalms 39:5, Revelation 1:18, Luke 16:26, Matthew 13:22, Matthew 11:2-15, Philippians 3:12-15, Joshua 6, Joshua 2, Proverbs 14:4
DAY 5 NOTES:
- You haven’t walked worthy of the vocation because you haven’t been mindful of the opportunities that are with us every day. Everyone has multiple vocations; do you walk those vocations out in faith? Reading the word and doing the word are two totally different things, are you a hearer and a doer or just a hearer. If you’re just a hearer, you aren’t walking worthy of the vocation.
- The flesh doesn’t respect your will, it imposes itself on you.
- Change your perspective from the same old, to the new eyes and a new perspective, His perspective. Free of fear, free of your labor. Ministering in His stead.
- How do you get past yourself? You can only do it by Christ Jesus, choosing to do what He says to accomplish that which you have never been able to do.
- God is a redeemer.
- If you’re serving the Lord to be exalted, you will never serve the Lord. You must put on lowliness of mind. People need to see the Lord, not us, He is the one doing the work, glorify the Lord.
- If you are operating in God’s love the reward is that the people’s lives are being saved, no earthly accolade amounts to the reward you have in the Lord.
- There’s no divide or gap that cannot be crossed, only by the love of Jesus Christ, by the power of God.
- Jesus walked in faith in all He did, even to after dying on the cross, going to hell bound in chains. He stood up, the chains fell off, then He brought those who were in Abraham’s bosom across the great gulf that no man could cross, to the Kingdom of Heaven. The way you accomplish anything is in Christ’s faith, that’s the only way!
- It is hopeless in our flesh; do you want to continue in that hopelessness, or do you want to walk in Christ’s freedom? You must decide that you are not going to allow your flesh to have any rule over you. You can’t put on the new until you put off the old. It’s a choice you must make every day. When you make the determination to stand in Christ, you will not be moved as Christ was not moved.
- Every sense you have wars against walking by faith in God. You choose to believe the Word of God and put off, with a holy fury, everything of the flesh. If you don’t rightly divide the battle and recognize what’s going on properly, you will never flee the body of this death, you must come to know the total and complete depravity of the old man.
- The law of lift defeats the law of gravity because it’s an extraordinary force. The power you need to operate in the law of God (law of lift) and overcome the power of darkness is to believe God.
- The guidance and direction you need daily comes from the authorities the Lord has placed over you.
- The devil has no power over you unless you give it to him through unbelief. The victory is not by you, nobody can press hard enough to win, it’s entirely the operation of God. You can only believe Him, taking Him at what He says.
- Go forth knowing God is a mighty God, fulfilling your vocation right where you are. Putting on the uniform and confronting all the situations before us.