LISTEN TO AUDIO FROM THE 2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE EVENING SERVICES BELOW.
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SERVICES AUDIO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
2020 MINISTERS CONFERENCE SERVICES NOTES
2020-10-12 to 2020-10-16
Night 1 – Monday 2020-10-12
SPEAKERS: Robin Atherton in South Carolina
NIGHT 1 SUBJECT:
- Presuming the forgiveness of God is not the same as having it.
- The Lord is able to get you to a place where you can receive His mercy. Most don’t have the mercy of God, you have to know that you don’t have it so you can become one that does have it.
- You would have an impact if you knew the mercy of God. Pass through the judgment, accept it and be forgiven.
- You love yourselves and you can’t understand the love of God or you don’t love yourself and you can’t understand the love of God. The love of God is free, nobody deserves it.
- Accept the truth that the only reason you have heard the Word of God and have it available to you is not because of anything of you, but that you met a faithful servant of God.
- God is faithful, He wants a people who are faithful to Him.
- People don’t like that they need the grace of God, they want to be acceptable without it. Your whole acceptance is by grace, if you can’t live by grace, you cannot know God.
- The only way to enter is by grace, then you need to learn how to stand.
- If you want to be a part of the foundation of God, you allow yourself to be built by the apostles and prophets, on them who are the foundation, with Christ being the cornerstone.
- If you will believe God and His grace, you have access to that grace and that is how you stand.
- The power of the Word in it’s simplest form is the reconciliation of God and man.
- Walk by faith in what He did and obey what He says. He brings His Word through His servants, do you believe that? If you don’t, you won’t partake of Him.
- If you haven’t received the truth of yourself, you haven’t received mercy.
- If you don’t choose to hear and take seriously the Word of God that comes to you and pass through the judgment of God, when you stand before Him, you’ll be judged. Better to be judged here and now.
- Are you thankful for God’s plan putting you in the earthen vessel you are in, so you can be acceptable only by His grace? Don’t fight against the salvation that God has.
- God deserves a people who walk in an extraordinary thanksgiving for an extraordinary God.
- Do you have a knowledge of the need of God’s longsuffering? Are you thankful for it? Are you serious to submit unto and choose Christ?
Night 2 – Tuesday 2020-10-13
NIGHT 2 SPEAKERS: Charles Hocker, Carter Price and Rick Eutsler in Texas
NIGHT 2 SUBJECT:
- There has to be a change, you have to be willing to acknowledge your fault and choose to allow the Lord to change you.
- How often do you stand in self-justification and self-righteous judgments? It’s important to learn that the Lord, if He loves you, will not allow you to stand in self-righteous judgment toward others.
- The Lord loves us, He gives us space to repent and turn from our wicked ways.
- Bring forth the truth, whether the people hear or not, you are to be a mouthpiece, a servant of the Lord.
- How often do you make it all about you? When you do, you hinder the Lord.
- Do you need to feel the full weight of the self-righteous judgment that you put on others for yourself? Will you instead choose to operate in the Lord and His judgment?
- Righteousness is a gift of God; it only comes from God. It is given to you when you trust and believe God?
- You must come to a point where you no longer want to be in the bondage, there is nothing like being free in the Lord!
- The attitude in the hearts of man which is rampant in the church, is like the Pharisee in Luke 18, standing before God boasting of how great they are. Do you do the same? The better place to stand is humbly like the Publican beating his chest begging the Lord for forgiveness and acceptance.
- The most powerful weapon you have, if you are a believer, is prayer. Do you judge those who you think are worthy to be prayed for or who deserve it? No one is better than anyone else.
- No one is deserving of the good things of God, including others praying for them. Because the Lord is love, He gives those who want the things of Him to them.
- Is God able to change the hearts of man? Yes! Is anyone else able to change the hearts of man? No! Prayer for others and standing in intercession for others is what will change things. If you will do this, you will live a peaceable and quiet life in godliness and honesty.
- It is the Lord’s will that all men be saved. You should have the same hope the Lord has for all men.
- Have you ever held back a prayer from someone else because you didn’t like them? Jesus and Stephen prayed for those who killed them? Why won’t you pray for all men? It is a commandment.
- The depravity of the old man doesn’t have to be your end state, there is a way out. That way out is accepting the fact that the blood of the Lamb is sufficient to wash away all your sins. Receive the engrafted Word, that is the way out! Being doers of the Word, not hearers only. The blood of Christ is the solution.
Night 3 – Wednesday 2020-10-14
NIGHT 3 SPEAKERS: Phillip Walthall in South Carolina
NIGHT 3 SUBJECT:
- You have a choice to go forward in the Lord, are you going to carry out His Word or your own word.
- Being separated/ liberated from your old man is a thing that can only happen through the operation of sanctification, which is an operation of the Lord.
- A perfect prayer is to ask the Lord to move through you to the accomplishment of His will, fill me with your love that I may love others with it, teach me to walk in your love, He is faithful to answer that prayer.
- The Lord can and wants to use you as an individual, with your personality to bring His ministry, His Word to those around you.
- Are you offended at having to need the grace of God? Don’t be hung up on how the Lord uses you, He’ll use you just how you are, if you’ll let Him.
- Why are you so offended to be weak, or base? The Lord uses the base things of this world to confound the wise, His strength is made perfect in weakness. All are base, all are weak, all need a Savior, all need the grace of God.
- If you turn unto the Lord, you can have the victory that He has and is.
- Do you realize how wrong you are, judging with your own judgment? The Lord knows exactly what you need and who you need to deal with to get you where you need to be in Him. Things you see as a burden and unpleasant are a blessing, you need a Godly perspective, a righteous judgment.
- Don’t be hung up with who you are or where you are, go to the Lord and allow Him to move through you to the accomplishment of His will. Cease from your own works and rest in God, then the Spirit of God can and will move freely through you.
- To know a thing, you experience a thing. To know the ways of the Lord, you do the ways of the Lord. You don’t know the freedom of Christ unless you’ve gotten free in Christ. There is no more shame, guilt, hiding or covering up.
- If you’re going to carry out the Word of the Lord you need to experience it, and to walk it.
Night 4 – Thursday 2020-10-15
NIGHT 4 SPEAKERS: Rick Eutsler, Jr.
NIGHT 4 SUBJECT:
- There’s no limitation in Christ, give it all to Him.
- God doesn’t look at what we bring to the table, it doesn’t short circuit Him.
- If you’ve asked the Lord to be your Lord and Savior, you’ve enlisted in His army. After boot camp, you move to the next training, Advanced Individual training, the training continues.
- To believe in a thing means you believe it exists, that doesn’t get it done for you to get free. Believing on God means you believe Him, you obey His commandments. You are a hearer AND a doer of the Word.
- When you believe God, then your expectation is the answer of the prayer. The Lord will reveal the areas where unbelief resides in your heart so you can become free.
- The fact that the Lord allows you to fail when operating in your own strength is love, He wants you to abandon your strength and walk in His.
- Whose faith are you hoping in, yours or Christ’s? Christ’s faith is sufficient, ours is not! Hope in Christ!
- If you are to walk as Jesus walked (who was about His father’s business all the time), what are you about all too often? When you commit to Christ, you are committing to also being about the Father’s business.
- You say you’re a believer but where’s the proof? If you believe, signs should follow, do you believe in or on Jesus Christ?
- When you disregard God’s Word, only taking heed to what you like, you are despising God. You should take heed to His entire Word.
- Do you want eternal salvation with Jesus Christ, or eternal damnation in the lake of fire? You cannot receive eternal salvation with unbelief.
- If you prefer anything over God, you cannot be His disciple. He must come first!
- When you finally choose to serve God, you’ll serve Him. A man or a woman will do what a man or woman wants to do.
- When the storms come do you get knocked down? If you do, your house is not built on the rock.
- Stop building on the sand, put off the unbelief, digest His Word mixed with faith, believe God.
- God’s in control of His plan, but He is not in control of your free will. You can choose to make your abode in Him or in your carnal man.
- If your old man is dead and is freed from it, you aren’t subject to that unbelief anymore.
Night 5 – Friday 2020-10-16
NIGHT 5 SPEAKERS: Phillip Walthall, Angie Perry, Corey Sweet, Micah Capshaw, Suzanne Eutsler, James Eutsler, Rose Eutsler, Lisa Capshaw, Bob Hicks, Cheryl Eutsler, Linda Hanger, Megan Atherton
NIGHT 5 SUBJECT:
- There’s nothing that can hold you back from achieving what the Lord would have you achieve and walk out what He would have you walk out.
- As you engage, everything you do can be ministering the love of Christ. That’s how mighty God is. And little by little we’ll take ground.
- God is good, He is your salvation, and you need it. Your carnal man tells you; you are ok the way you are.
- Do you want the blessings that God has for you? Or do you want to do your own thing? It is a choice every day to trust Jesus and lean on Him.
- Learning is something you ever stop doing in Christ. The Bible is the living Word.
- The Lord knows exactly what each individual needs to benefit for themselves and others.
- The Lord Jesus is a lifeline and if His people will operate in His love, that lifeline will go out to others to come unto Him and be safe. Do you want to be a person who cares enough to offer others that lifeline which is Jesus?
- You don’t measure up and you don’t have to try to measure up, trust the Lord and He makes up the difference. In Christ you can relax.