What are you going to choose to believe? Walk by faith not by sight. God knows what’s in the heart of man and He doesn’t begrudge you the struggle.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO BRAD CAPSHAW PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-12-06
- Brad Capshaw
- Steve Atherton
- John 20:24, John 6:26-29, John 6:44, Proverbs 3:5-6, 1 John 4:20, 2 Corinthians 5:1-8, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- Paul wrote to Timothy – let no man despise your youth, so praise the Lord.
- God knows what’s in the heart of man and He doesn’t begrudge you the struggle.
- Unto thee o Lord do I lift up my soul is an invitation to judgment from God. Search me, examine me.
- When you pray, invite the Lord to make a change.
- You get reconciled to God when He shows you the way you are going is in error.
- Blessed are they that have not seen and believed.
- Rebellion, which is inspired by pride, is what caused Lucifer to fall.
- Judgment of God comes down to convict and mercy of God reigns in its place.
- A new way of living is found by walking in Christ.
- What might we do that we might work the works of God? Believe on Him whom He hath sent.
- It’s not about my faith, it’s about His faith.
- John 6:44 It is impossible for any man come to Jesus except the Father draw Him.
- Faith in the Church accomplishes nothing because it’s man’s faith.
- We are to be perfected in the faith of God, not of man.
- Labor against the unbelief, this body is the body of doubt (it doesn’t believe anything that it perceives in it’s 5 natural senses).
- Do you consider yourself a rank sinner in perspective with Proverbs 3:5-6 or 1 John 4:20?
- The flesh has all kinds of explanations for things. What are you going to choose to believe?
- Scripture is full of people you can learn lessons from. You don’t have to go through the same struggles to learn the lesson.
- 2 Corinthians 5:1 – we know – they believed God, therefore they knew.
- 2 Corinthians 5:6 – while we are at home in the body (physical), we are absent from the Lord.
- You can not see the new creature, so walking by sight means you will never be able to operate in it.
- He will perfect you in the faith, you can never do it. He is the author and finisher of faith, not you.
- Be someone who says “I will” and ask God for His faith, His love, His grace, then He gets the glory.