Fear of the Lord means to stand in terror of Him. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-11-22
- Micah Asberry
- Rick Eutsler
- Philippians 2:12, 2 Timothy 1:7, Proverbs 1:7-33, James 1:5, James 1:8, Matthew 10:28
- How much fear do you abide in. Do you fear laying things down before the Lord and letting Him handle it all so you can see the end picture?
- Trusting the Lord gets you over your fears.
- “Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” is personal, you have to do it in your own life.
- Don’t fear the good things of God.
- Don’t worry means don’t fear, relax! The Lord works it out if you give it to Him, you are not the answer.
- If you come away from an experience knowing you can trust God it is a victory!
- Why don’t you run a red light? Because you choose to fear that light and the consequences of not doing what it says.
- For a prayer to be answered you need to believe He will take care of it and realize you are the one that screwed it up and you are at fault, repent, ask forgiveness, then ask Him to fix it and believe He will. If you really repent you won’t pick it up again.
- Repentance is acknowledging you are the problem and Jesus is the solution.
- The beginning of wisdom starts with the recognition that you are wrong and choosing to fear God.
- Why keep going back to what brings pain and misery to your life? Turn and go the opposite way.
- You may want to serve God but it will not happen unless you actually choose to do it.
- To fear God means to stand in terror of God. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling is terror!
- God’s judgement comes on the church and is a warning to not be on the wrong side of it.
- When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you sign up to be in God’s army, not to join a social club, it is life or death.
- Hearkeneth means hearing and doing.