Who is your neighbor? As mentioned in Luke 10:25 your neighbor is the one who led you to Christ. You are to go and do likewise.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-04-26
- Bob Hicks
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Luke 10:25, Matthew 28, Mark 16:15-18
- Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
- A great revival usually comes at the end of tribulation.
- Jesus is the only one who sacrificed His life so you could have eternal life.
- The neighbor in Luke 10 is the person who led you to the Lord.
- When you go about your day, how many times do you ignore what you know you should do?
- Love is about putting down and putting off everything the carnal man wants.
- You don’t have to be your flesh. You get to choose to walk in Christ.
- You fall short but you can go before the Lord and repent.
- Don’t justify yourself, acknowledge your sin before God and seek the mercy of God.
- The neighbor to all, was Jesus.
- God always takes care of His people.
- If you have the Gospel, it’s good news and you want to share it. If you don’t have the Gospel, you will punch a time clock and when you stand before Him, He will say “depart from me, ye that work iniquity, I never knew you”.
- If you know God, you have the good news and will share it.