Focus on serving the Lord faithfully today. Don’t look to tomorrow. When you’re on a sinking ship, don’t go down with the ship, jump ship and get on one that’s not sinking.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO THE CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-06-07
- Cheryl Eutsler
- The messages have been hard in the midst of the hearing, but they are hopeful messages.
- There is no reason to focus and dwell on the negative.
- Obedience and submission is to wholeheartedly grab hold of what you’re being told with the desire to see it accomplished.
- Cheryl told the story of when she talked to Steve about the struggles she was having with change, Steve said that you don’t know if you don’t try. Also, he suggested that if you try something and the ship starts to sink, you can decide not to go down with the ship.
- Try something. If it doesn’t work, change your course.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
- How often do you discredit the advice or counsel or suggestions given to you for all manner of reasons and with all manner of excuses?
- Be a doer of what you’re told to do. Do your best and your best will get better.
- You have a responsibility to show what Christianity (Christ) is really about.
- Christians need to show a better way.
- It’s time for each of us to take responsibility, and do that which God would have you do.
- When given advice, look at it, don’t automatically dismiss it.
- You don’t know unless you try.
- Look at the possibilities.
- Focus on serving the Lord faithfully today. Don’t look to tomorrow.