What we tolerate, we empower. Walk in the perfect Word of God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-09-22
- Jim Cannon
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Jeanne Lamica
- Matthew 7:1-13, Genesis 4:26, 1 Peter 2:9, Romans 6, Romans 7:14-25, Romans 8:1-4
- What you tolerate, you empower.
- Do you tolerate evil in your life? Yes, you do.
- He who cries out loudest, gets heard.
- You need to bring this nation back under God, which it was in the beginning of this country.
- Sometimes the Lord asks you to do things and you don’t want to do them.
- You need to stand with that same power and zeal as He stood, when He asks you to do something.
- Ask the Lord for His joy while you are at work.
- The Lord cannot work through your carnal mind.
- Call upon the name of the Lord, lay down your life and ask the Lord to show you how to love people.
- You are not a special people, but what is special is that you have been given the perfect Word of God.
- You have been given the gold, but you often operate in the brass.
- Let’s go after the gold which is the love, power and righteousness of God.
- The wide gate and broad is the way means you are tolerating evil and being comfortable.
- The strait gate is the narrow way that leads to His love, and it can be uncomfortable.