If you prefer God you will keep His words. As Jesus loved & manifested His father, if we love Him we will do the same.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-02-05
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Psalm 73, John 3:3-5, 2 Peter 1, John 14:15-24, Matthew 22:37, Matthew 19:16-30, Matthew 6:33, Mark 10:27
- If you align your will to God’s will, you will want to praise the Lord! When you enter into the presence of God, you will have hope and strength to keep going.
- The criteria to even begin to understand spiritual things starts when you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, that is not the end but the beginning.
- The entrance into the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are two separate things. You are called to live in the Kingdom of God right now, that equips you to walk as Jesus walked.
- Being in Christ is not accomplished by something you do, it is only to believe the operation of God that through water baptism you are translated into His body.
- Do you claim to have obtained like-precious faith? If so the things Peter says to add to your faith are a commandment to you, not a suggestion.
- You are challenged to take a quantum leap out of your faith and into Christ’s faith.
- Phileos love is all about you, it is a selfish love. Agape love is a love of choice/preference. If you live an existence that you have your own time or your own anything then you are not God’s. You love God or you don’t, you serve Him or you don’t.
- The Lord will work the things out of you that will keep you from Him, if your heart is to love God and do so with all your heart, He will show you when you aren’t, then you have access to His mercy. It’s a learning process.
- If you prefer God you will keep His Word. As Jesus loved His father and manifested His father, if you love him you will do the same. You cannot do it without love.
- In order to keep God’s Word you have to know it. You must know His Word to speak the oracles of God. Is there any reason for not knowing it?
- What is the price of a person’s soul? Whatever the offense you have against someone, that’s the price of their soul.
- Why is there a disconnect between you and the goodness of God? Get past yourself and know it’s about Jesus and let Him do the work and provide you with everything you need to abide in Him. You have to want nothing of this old life and only want Christ, you can have it, go after it!