Freely receive, freely give. The things the Lord does and has for you, do you extend them to others? The things of God are enough.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-12-30
- Carter Price
- Luke 4:18-19, 1 John 1:9, James 1:1-4, Psalm 34:8, John 2:1-2, Romans 5:1-5, 2 Timothy 2:3
- Jesus came to heal the broken hearted, bringing deliverance for the captives, for all who will receive it! Are you, or have you been, blind to things of God? He can open your eyes to see, do you want to? The Lord wants to renew your hope in Him.
- When you confess your sins unto God, He is just and faithful to forgive you of your sins.
- You cannot out-sin the grace of God, He is, in all aspects, bigger than you and bigger than anything about you! He is magnificent!
- The love of God is immeasurable, He wants you to know His love, but it is bigger than you could imagine. The more you come to know Him the more He will reveal unto you the things of Him.
- You can lead others to Christ, but you cannot make them receive it, pray for them and let the Lord work it out.
- If you haven’t tasted that God is good, you’re missing out, turn to Him and ask Him to show you who He is. Jesus died for the whole world’s sin, you have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous!
- The things the Lord does and has for you, do you extend them to others? Freely receive, freely give. The things of God are enough.
- Make a choice to get with the Lord, His people, the authorities He has placed over you, that is how the captive gets set free.
- Keep your eyes on the Lord and you will be led to the hope in Christ. How much time do you spend with the Lord?
- You can endure hardness until the end in Christ’s strength, not your own. Jesus is above all things. Taste and see the goodness of God!