You have a ministry ground RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND. Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. Frustrate the devil. Let God be glorified in all your failure. Don’t give up!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-10-21
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Ephesians 2:8-9, Hebrews 4:1, 1 John 2:6, 2 Timothy 2:1-19, Matthew 25:15-29, Matthew 10:28, Romans 6:11, Revelation 3:16, Matthew 6:19, Matthew 6:25-34, 1 Kings 3, 1 Corinthians 1:27, 2 Timothy 1:7
- The Word of God is simple: For by grace are ye saved through faith and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
- Why do you think you have to pay God for the gift He gave you?
- The debt of sin is not one you can pay. He paid a debt I could not pay, I owe a debt I could not pay.
- Worthiness is not about holiness or piety, it’s talking about walking worthy of your vocation.
- Walking worthy of the vocation is when you are about your Father’s business not your own.
- The only way you’re going to stand is the same way Paul told Timothy to stand, strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
- You are a missionary of the Gospel right where you are in your every day life.
- Put the uniform on and walk worthy of it, because you can stand in the grace of Jesus Christ.
- Your commission as a believer, is to take the Gospel to those who don’t know it, just as Paul talked to Timothy in 2 Timothy 2:1 onwards.
- Forsake the old man and turn to Christ and stand strong in the grace.
- If you are a Christian, you are a soldier of Christ’s army. No man that warreth, entangleth himself with the affairs of this life. You’re a soldier.
- If you’re going to be effective in the army, you have to reckon yourself dead. Fear God who can put your soul in hell, don’t fear the man who can kill the body.
- Christians who are half in the army, (Church of Laodicea) are lukewarm and will be spewed out.
- 2 Tim 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
- Frustrate the devil. Let God be glorified in all your failure. Don’t give up!
- Paul was all in, are you?
- The point of Paul’s endurance was not only that Timothy would make it, but that we would hear and believe and be the fruit of his Gospel.
- Cowardice is offensive because it strikes a nerve, but let it no longer be so.
- Ask the Lord to show you where you deny Him. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- You are only limited by your own rebellion.
- Join the Lord’s army and be all in and take the Gospel out. Walk by faith in love.
- You have a ministry ground right where you stand.