When God arises in us, then we can minister to others. Little strength – this means not high-minded, it also means few people and it also means the people recognize they have little strength but God has all the strength. You have a clean slate. Now it’s time to believe the Word delivered to you.
2017 Ministers Conference Playlist
DAY 1 of 2017 Ministers Conference
DAY 2 of 2017 Ministers Conference
DAY 3 of 2017 Ministers Conference
DAY 4 of 2017 Ministers Conference
DAY 5 of 2017 Ministers Conference
DAY 6 of 2017 Ministers Conference
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2017 MINISTERS CONFERENCE AUDIO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ABOVE.
CONFERENCE NOTES FOR THE 2017 MINISTERS CONFERENCE:
2017-10-09 to 2017-10-14
- Steve Atherton
- Robin Atherton
- Phillip Walthall
- Bob Hicks
- Jim Cannon
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- James Eutsler
- Carter Price
- Joan Clinning
- Ann Eutsler
SCRIPTURES USED: Revelation 1, Revelation 4, Revelation 3, Revelation 12:11, John 13:31-35, Romans 4:20, Romans 5:2, John 14:6, Exodus 31, 2 Timothy 3:16, 1 John 5, John 3:1, Matthew 28, Matthew 7, Isaiah 6:1-8, Romans 10:6-15, Jeremiah 1:4, 2 Timothy 3:1-9, Revelation 3:15-16, Galatians 5:22-23
- When God arises in us, then and only then can we minister to others.
- Each of the seven churches have those who are saved in their Church.
- When we take our place in the body of Christ we are holy.
- We are to remember that we are of little strength.
- Little strength means only a few people.
- Little strength also means recognizes their lowliness of mind (not high-minded).
- Little strength is knowing that you can’t do it and you don’t have everything figured out.
- Be of little strength… I must decrease so that He may increase.
- Holy fury – when people seem to just not come to the reality of who God is, it brings up a holy fury … not at the people, but at the fact that the devil wins.
- Do not waver at the Word of God. (Jesus).
- You can not walk as you have the past 5 years and expect to be a part of the Church of Philadelphia.
- Anointing comes from God.
- When you pray “Lord have mercy upon me”, do you hear a response? What about “I have, and I will!”?
- Authority is central to our walk with the Lord.
- Why begrudge how you got to where you are? What stupidity to think we could do it any better another time around.
- Don’t give ANY place to doubt and unbelief, in yourself or others.
- I have chosen Jesus and it’s been shown to be the right choice.
- Just like you got here by plane, Jesus Christ will get you to the Father.
- You have a clean slate. Now it’s time to believe the Word delivered to you.
- How are you going to show people God’s ways if you don’t know God’s ways?
- Baptism demonstrated visually.
- I am saved daily by the same Gospel I preach.
- Although we are in a new chapter, it’s still Jesus Christ.
- It is only faith that stays the same in every situation when ministering to people. There’s no cookie cutter to do it the same every time.
- This week is about the work of the Lord.
- Jim knew Jesus was Lord, but the Catholic church said he should pray to Mary, he knew there was something wrong with that.
- Will you be one who is sent?
- I yield up the reigns of my heart and ask that you drive me to the accomplishment of thy will.
- You can not change your desires, but God can!
- Step outside your comfort zone and put yourself in a position where you HAVE to trust God.
- God is moved by faith! Expect God’s goodness.
- Faith is the only thing the same in every ministry opportunity.
- Prayer is the most powerful weapon you have.
- Don’t give place to doubt and unbelief in yourself or others.
- Love one another as we had the example in Brother Davy.
- We have an arsenal of weapons at our disposal and we don’t use them well. Now we are trained to use them.
- Trust God to use them.
- Don’t trust yourself to do the right thing, commit even that to God.
- Trust God. It’s super simple, just trust God.
- Trust the hand of the Lord.
- Go and preach the Gospel – not Ephesians 1 or John 3:16, the Gospel.
- Sow the seed, the seed is love.
- The detailed instructions given in the old testament were followed up with the doing of those things.
- Submission and obedience.
- Obey your authorities, it very well could save your life.
- Trust the anointing of God.
- His yoke is easy and His burden is light – IF you are not in the way.
- It’s time for you to make a decision and stand for Jesus and do as He has shown you to do through Him.
- Jesus is the standard! There is lots of work to do and plenty of improvement to make.
- Trust Jesus, trust the anointing.
- Davy showed God’s love, let us do likewise.
- The souls of people matter to God, and what matters to God is supposed to matter to us.
- Without God’s love, you cannot minister the Gospel.
- It is your choice to take something back from conference.
- Don’t lose what you got this week.
- Commit to put Jesus first.