CLICK ABOVE TO LISTEN TO THE 2003 WINCHESTER NH REVIVAL
SERVICE NOTES FOR 2003 WINCHESTER NH REVIVAL
2003-08-18 to 2003-08-23 – Winchester NH Revival
- Richard D Eutsler Sr.
SCRIPTURES USED: Matthew 13, Ephesians 4:11, Revelation 12:11, John 3:16, Mark 15, 1 John 5:7 & 8
2003-08-18 TAPE 1 – SUBJECT/NOTES:
- Do you think you are not in bondage, or in prison (with no bars) then you are ruled by fear which is pride.
- A good preacher makes disciples who then go out and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to others.
- The parables have a particular purpose and meaning and are in the proper order in God’s plan of salvation.
- If you want something from God get in your closet and pray to Father in Jesus Name and others will know you have been in prayer.
- Pride feeds fear which is a killer.
- Flattery or rebukes do not disturb a true believer who cares only about what God thinks not what people think.
- You are called to a ministry not to be a pew warmer. A vocation is a job to which you must eventually graduate, what good are you if you are still at school after 70 years?
- When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour you become a male in the spirit by the Holy Spirit joined with Jesus.
- You cannot fight a war in a dress but need to wear the armour of God which is being in Jesus.
- A lighthouse is there to warn people of danger, Stand firm in the truth like a lighthouse.
- We believe in the Word of God, if anything is said that does not agreed with the Word have nothing to do with it.
- Church buildings are the bushel and hide the light.
- Don’t preach Old Testament but Jesus to unbelievers they already know they’re going to hell. Preach the Gospel
- If fear tells you to do something and you obey it you are obeying Satan, and operating under him. A true believer does not fear ANYTHING EXCEPT God, love Him, is in awe of Him, respects Him and serves Him
- Who is your neighbour is explained.
- The bible never contradicts itself it is only the dumb people trying to read it who do.
- Believe the gospel, receiving the blood, water and Spirit baptisms and signs will follow.
- In Jesus’ name means in His stead, in His place.
- Richard D Eutsler Sr.
SCRIPTURES USED: Isaiah 1:3-12, Matthew 13, John 3, Jeremiah 1: 8 & 17, John 1:12, John 17, Ephesians 1
2003-08-19 – SUBJECT/NOTES:
- Freedom in the world is one thing but freedom in the spirit taken away is another thing.
- Most people who claim to believe Jesus are in jail and don’t know it and the bars are stronger than man can make and the warden is a cruel taskmaster, The bars are made of fear. Until you are free of fear you are not free at all.
- You can’t operate in the love of God if you are bound in fear, nor can you walk in the Love of God in perfection or power.
- Most men fear women.
- You can tell a good preacher if the people are in the church for less than three years before going out and converting people.
- It is our job to sow the seed not care where the seed falls or inspect the ground it falls on.
- Heart in Hebrew means mind.
- The right decision and our job is always to do what God says! Simple!
- Love is commanded by the Lord, it is not an option.
- If you worry about eg. paying your bills, you are as guilty as an unbeliever.
- Stop attacking others and attack the one who needs to be attacked, Satan!
- People are sick and have diseases and it is your fault! God showed His power in the Old Testament and gave the power and authority to Jesus who gave them to His disciples for the church.
- To see what kind of preacher somebody is you need only look at their children – every seed after it’s own kind.
- To pray for an unbeliever you have to do the believing, bbut if you pray for a person claiming to be Christian then they have to do the believing.
- As many as believed gave He power to become sons of God (angles and part of the 1/3 He is replacing that Satan took).
- A good preacher loves others and tells the truth and has got rid of the fear of what they may say or think of the preacher.
- Tomorrow will be about the wheat and the tares and explaining about the 3 seeds and anointing.
2003-08-20 a and b
- Richard D Eutsler Sr.
SCRIPTURES USED: Matthew 13, Ecclesiastes 3:11, 1 John 3:5-8, Matthew 7:23, Genesis 1:26, Ezekiel 28:18, Genesis 2, Deuteronomy 5:8,Matthew 12:43-44, Jude verse 4, Genesis 5:23, John 1:1, John 17:1, Matthew 13, Ephesians 1, Mark 16, John 3:16, Jeremiah 19:5
2003-08-20 a – SUBJECT/NOTES:
- A sower throws the seed not choosing where it lands and what happens to it is not his concern. God is separating the true believers from the false ones.
- The Kingdom of heaven is a place where God’s throne is and we hope to go, the Kingdom of God is a spiritual realm which is right here.
- Baptisms: in the blood of Jesus for the salvation of your soul; baptism in water into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit; The true baptism of the Holy Spirit is when your spirit is baptized into the Holy Spirit. Only with the three baptisms can you operate in the kingdom of God understanding and hearing the things of the kingdom of God with your spirit not your flesh.
- When the Sword of the Spirit cut Adam off at that moment Adam died because the spirit giveth life, though it took his body a while to realize it. Only through the blood of Jesus Christ will your spirit be grafted back in and when your spirit quickens your spirit you can see and hear etc in the spirit and in the natural.
- God does not know everything! EZEKIEL 28:11 Michael is the angel under God; Gabriel was under the Holy Ghost; Lucifer under Jesus Christ. Lucifer rebelled and God was surprised.
- The first key to know you are in iniquity is do you subject yourself to authority, if you don’t you are going to hell, because that is pride regardless of how often you go to church etc. All sin and unbelief comes from pride.
- Wheat and tare grow together then the wheat is gathered into the barns while the tares are burnt.
- Adam knew Eve and she conceived it was Cain who was a murderer so God did not give her that son. Adam did not know her again so they were twins with different fathers. Women cannot pass sin to the children, “I will visit the iniquity of the fathers unto the 3rd & 4th generation” says nothing about mothers.
- Jesus was the Son of Adam through Mary & Son of God through the Holy Spirit.
- Wheat is golden and points to the sun while tares are purplish black that droop to ground, eat wheat for life but eat tares you will die. Good seed always seeks the good things of Kingdom of God, tares always seek things of the world.
- Where do demons come from? They are not fallen angels who are on 2nd heaven access to God. Demons are only in dry waterless places. Demons need a HOUSE – they had had physical bodies.
- Through Adam, Eve and the Serpent God could righteously bring about death and then prove His righteousness through the plan of salvation saving Adam’s seed and justly destroying those who rebelled, on the first earth there were some who rebelled and some who did not. Those that rebelled became the demons and some become the seed of Satan down through the ages.
- The elect seed of God understand the mysteries of God. Power to become Sons of God (Angels) are only those who submit themselves to Him and His authority and walk as He commanded us to walk.
- Jesus had authority to give the power only to the 11 disciples nobody else.
- Many means majority of who call themselves Christians are actually workers of iniquity because they seek to go in round another way not through God’s gate, Jesus or you are a thief.
- God sealed the hearts of Adam from knowledge of the mysteries of God If the seed of Adam wants the mysteries they’ve got to go through the line of to become sons of God and be divest of pride.
- At the moment of conception an interesting thing takes place – an explosion, release of energy and power and they become one flesh – a child is born. The man gives part, woman other part, but the spirit which is life to the body and the soul is given by God. The 3 are one. In that time Satan can also can put in his spirit.
- The purpose of the elect seed is to show that Jesus is the Christ and to show how people (Adam’s seed) how to come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and be saved. When Adam’s seed receives that gospel they can enter into that family of God and can go preach the gospel too but under God’s line of authority.
- Remember the lighter story from previous day of revival?
2003-08-20 b – SUBJECT/NOTES:
- In the book of Acts Phillip went and preached the Gospel in Samaria and they believed. Then Peter and John came and they received the Holy Ghost. Line of authority. Simon the sorcerer wanted to buy the Holy Spirt, you can’t buy Him or fake it, it’s given by Father on His elect.
- The devil has been deceiving and destroying the churches and they are back where the Pharisees were when Jesus came. It has to be that way to justify Jesus grafting the Jews back in, the gentile church has got to reject Jesus, and it will through His body the church of Philadelphia whom God brings in to walk in the anointing.
- Ephesians 1:1-14 is explained. You must own the ox first before putting in a yoke. Paul was God’s picked out and owned before. Paul had the authority to give grace and peace (peace is the cessation of war against God) not everyone.
- Jesus said He promised tribulation not a walk in the garden.
- Believe the gospel and you live, don’t believe it you die and go to hell!
- The only people who can forgive sin or retain sin are the Apostles of Jesus Christ, the elect seed and that is it and they are responsible.
- If you have it you know what it is.
- Sower sows the word of God and the gospel which quickens.
- Adams seed should not perish; you have to go on and believe Him and obey Him and be under authority and signs will follow you.
- God is desperately seeking to save the Seed of Adam who has free will. God does not know what you are going to do. He knows what He’ll do with His elect seed and until you receive Him He doesn’t even know you.
- God says it never occurred to me they would do this thing..
- If God knew what you were going to do you’d have no responsibility to do what God says and you’d blame God
- Subtle lies have got in the church and is killing them. You are responsible for what you do in Christ., believe Him etc God doesn’t know what you’re going to do until you do it.
- If you die right now and stood before the Father and make it in you have to understand that how you are right now is how you will be in there. If you can’t obey Him here what makes you think you can make it there? If you don’t humble yourself here you won’t there.
- This life is a place of grace that God has given us to learn how to obey Him and if we can learn to obey Him against thiks flesh then it will be simple to do it there. Thank God each day for giving one more chance to get it right and praise Him for it.
- Richard D Eutsler Sr.
SCRIPTURES USED: Matthew 13, John 3:16, Jude verse 3, Jude 4, Ezekiel 28:11, Matthew 7:21, Hebrews 13 7, Ezekiel 33:2-3, Joshua 1, 1 Samuel 15:23, John 1, Ephesians 1
2003-08-21 – SUBJECT/NOTES:
- We are coming to the end of this age where the church of Philadelphia will be taken up and the antichrist will come. Catching away vs Rapture explained.
- Wheat and tares (Seed of God and seed of the wicked one.). Obey the Lord and follow it or go to hell. God doesn’t take innocent and condemn them.
- Earnestly (with all you’ve got) contend (fight) for the faith (Jesus crucified died on the cross to save sinners of whom I am chief). You are only saved through the blood of Jesus Christ, it has nothing to do with the flesh it has to do with the Spirit.
- God does not want us sick, deaf, blind, but alive and whole and love and serving Him. You can be sick and still go to heaven, you can glorify God in a cripple body. Yes you may but you don’t have to! Some people are sick because they’re afraid of being well and the responsibility of being well not catered to by everyone.
- Certain men crept in unawares, it is not about how they look.
- Before of old happened before foundation of world and BEFORE God said let there be light some were already condemned to do this. There were people on this earth before Adam and Eve when Lucifer was cast out of heaven and destroyed in their presence
- Those that did NOT rebel are the elect who are sown by Jesus in the seed of Adam to show the glory of God.
- All sin is from iniquity, pride.
- He did not say He’d take them out of the world but out of His Kingdom because it is the spiritual realm.
- God’s given everyone free will and won’t make you do anything.
- Those who have spoken the word of God to you have the rule over you. God will talk to anyone. Anything even jack ass.
- If you want to understand then you have to humble yourself before the Lord and learn to obey him and those he puts over you for you to learn. You must choose make a conscious decision to choose Jesus over everything else in this world or by default you’re on the wrong side.
- Wheat does the will of God, tares does according to the flesh serving with the body.
- Jesus is the mustard seed, gets in the ground -he dies, he grows up to be a tree. If you’re not part of the vine you’re dead. This comes after wheat & tares because the seed sown and the elect seed form this tree in the body of Christ in the Kingdom of heaven.
- In this case the leaven is not about sin but Jesus in you, you’re the lump when you receive Jesus and God puts a little of Himself in you and you permit it to be leavened till leaven comes out all over you.