What is too big for God? Reset your image of who God is.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-05-28
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:1, Romans 8:1-32, James 4:7, Ephesians 6:10-18
- Embrace the walk of faith.
- Walk by faith, not by sight.
- God measures our walk by obedience, not by numbers.
- Old testament and new testament coming together.
- Unbelief is a killer.
- Don’t lose faith. Sometimes things come into our life to remind us of the hope.
- We are called to be more than conquerors.
- Going through the motions because if we don’t we might go to hell is no different than the guy who buried his talent in the dirt.
- If God is for us, who can be against us?
- What is too big for God?
- If you are full of pride, doubt and unbelief, where is the room for Jesus?
- Lean not unto your own understanding.
- Do you believe the devil or do you believe God’s Word?
- Reset your image of who God is.