Servitude works against pride. Who do you serve? Seeing service as a negative, depends on who you serve.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
VIEW THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2017-12-17
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Matthew 18:21-35, Matthew 8:8-9, Matthew 15:21-28, Exodus 21:1-6, Proverbs 31:10-31, Hebrews 5:11
- Who do you serve? At whose pleasure do you serve?
- Service to God is the perfect position which brings great joy.
- You have got to grow up and get past the basic.
- Servitude works against pride.
- If you can learn to embrace humility in service, it will drive pride out.
- The Lord knows what you’re good at and that which will bring you joy.
- Happiness is tied to this flesh and it’s a lie and a trap.
- Trust that service to Him is in your best interest.
- You will only find lasting joy when you are where God would have you to be.
- Joy comes from God and isn’t based on feelings.
- You think that you are your own master, but you aren’t.
- If you fear the IRS, not having health insurance etc, those are your god.
- Call a ceasefire with war with God, which requires total surrender.
- When will you stop fighting?
- Seeing service as a negative depends on who you serve.
- If you serve yourself, that service is negative.