There is no such thing as a “can’t do Christian”, only a “can-do Christian”. Can’t means I won’t or I don’t want to and it is doubt and unbelief.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-03-11
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
2 Timothy 3, 1 Peter 5:6-7
- There is no such thing as a “can’t do Christian”, only a “can-do Christian”. Can’t means I won’t or I don’t want to and it is doubt and unbelief.
- Cast all your cares upon Him. Doubt, fear, worry, mental anguish, what if’s.
- When you don’t think you can do anything you realize you can call upon Him and He can do everything.
- Denying the power of God in 2 Timothy 3 is speaking about the Church, not the world.
- Take the reigns of my heart and drive me to the accomplishment of thy will – that requires us to give up the reigns to the Lord and allow Him to guide us in a direction we may not want to go.
- The fruit of the spirit is love, the fruit of flesh is pride, and the attributes of pride are mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:2-5.
- Repent when God shows you where sin is in your heart, because He is faithful and just to cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
- Christians are seen to be a bunch of hypocrites because they are exactly that, but this should not be the case.
- The power, grace, mercy of God trumps everything and overcomes all. EVEN your flesh.