The same evil exists today as always has, it’s just easier to get hold of it now.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-05-20
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
John 14:16, Hosea 4, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Romans 5, 2 Peter 1, Proverbs 27:17, Hebrews 10:25, Romans 12:16, Mark 3:25, Hebrews 13:8, Hebrews 4:2
- I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father but by me.
- To be tried and true means you have to have gone through some difficult things/times and come out the other side.
- If you know a thing, you don’t need notes, you can talk about it. We should be able to preach the Word without notes.
- Jesus is THE way, THE truth and THE life. He is the ONLY way, the ONLY truth, the ONLY life.
- Have the same mind and same judgment. There is no room for my opinion in that.
- A house divided against itself cannot stand. What does the Church look like today? Divided or of one mind?
- God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He never changes.
- The same evil exists today as always has, it’s just easier to get hold of it now.
- God gives you a free will. If you want to walk with God then you will choose to do so.
- Prophecy isn’t for the world and it never has been. It’s for the Church and it’s God bringing correction.
- Today if you bring the truth you will not be received.
- God has a plan that you can choose to take part of. God does NOT have a specific plan and purpose just for you.
- At the end of the day, after submitting to the fire and being tried and true we can become used by God.
- Peace is cessation of war.
- Peace is multiplied through knowledge – precise and accurate knowledge.
- The Church has become like the world because there’s no grace, mercy or knowledge of God in the land.
- The Word says seek and ye SHALL find. Knock and the door SHALL be opened.
- Forsake not fellowship. Iron sharpens iron.
- Soddom and Gomorrah would be saved by only 10 people believing God.
- All it takes is faith.
- A man does what a man wants to do. The move of God in your life is your choice to make.
- Hearing the Gospel doesn’t save you. Believing the Gospel saves you.
- Do you want a real walk with the Lord?