Believe God or blame God. Formulas take away faith. Choose to believe God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE PART 1
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE PART 2
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-06-10
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
- Choose to believe God or blame God. One is of faith, one is of unbelief.
- Believing God requires responsibility on the individual’s part.
- What do you, as a professing Christian, seek after?
- The Word says that He will give us our DAILY bread.
- Get in your closet and pray rather than making a spectacle of it.
- If you pray in public to be seen as doing something, you have received your reward.
- I would rather have the reward God has for me and obey His Word.
- Go into your closet and make your requests known before Him.
- Formulas take away faith.
- If you rebel and push God away often enough, at some point He will not hear you anymore.
- It did not matter that the Israelites were delivered out of Egypt, because they chose not to believe but rather to prefer the old ways.
- How many times has God called you to do a thing and you’ve shrunk back?
- Salt is used for preservation, but if the salt is not salty it corrupts that which it is supposed to preserve.
- You have to believe God if you want to see the power of God.