There is no greater joy than serving the Lord. (RE-BROADCAST OF 2017-06-18)
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SC SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes for Sunday 2017-12-24 – RE-BROADCAST of the service from 2017-06-18
- Phillip Walthall
Matthew 20:25-28, John 13:34-35, John 15:9, 1 John 4:18-19
- There is no greater joy than serving the Lord.
- Loving one another is laying down our lives for one another. Become a living sacrifice. Be willing to love someone when they are unlovable.
- Don’t look at what people are able to do and perform, look at what the Lord is able to do and perform.
- What does your old life have to offer? Become a partaker of the new life divine.
- Choose to be the Lord’s servant. Your flesh will never want to do the will of God.
- How will the people know the love of Christ unless someone shows them?
- The only reason His commandments are grievous to you is when you’re all about you.
- Determine within yourself that you will choose the Lord!
- If you don’t choose to love and serve Him. How will they know the love of Christ?
- God is not limited by you!