Faith is a personal responsibility. You either have fellowship in the spirit or fellowship in the flesh.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-02-11
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
Joshua 10:22-25, Romans 7:18-25
- If you allow the Lord to be high and lifted up, it will happen.
- Walk in the victory of Christ Jesus.
- Faith is a personal responsibility.
- If you want to be a partaker of delivering the Gospel you need to believe it.
- The only thing that holds us back are the things we allow to hold us back; stop giving them place.
- We can know the truth and it will set us free but we have to be doers of the Word to come to know the truth.
- You cannot be concerned with peoples reaction if you want to do right by them.
- You either have fellowship in the spirit or fellowship in the flesh.
- Start with receiving the truth about you, the Gospel can then be digested.
- Do the Word by faith and give no heed to the lies.
- How can you minister truth if you haven’t received it first?