Pride keeps you from victory. If you’re too proud and scared to be wrong you’ll never get the right answer.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-04-01
- Phillip Walthall
- Robin Atherton
James 4, Psalm 18:25
- When the strongholds come down, there are some tears that come before the freedom on the other side. The Word of God comes against those things you’ve been hanging onto for so long.
- Put that old man down and take hold of the victory in Christ. To be about the Lord and His agenda you have to put the old man down.
- If you’re too proud and scared to be wrong, you’ll never get the right answer. Pride wants to keep you from the victory Christ has for you.
- Do you really want to be rid of the strongholds? You need to desire what the Lord wants.
- In order for you to be purified you have to submit unto the process.
- Recognize that submission is a gift of God.
- When you come wanting the truth, that’s when you’re pure.
- You’re not that person anymore because you choose to believe what He has done for you.
- Seeking Him first is knowing that whatever the day holds you are able to overcome.
- It is okay to be weak. When you recognize you need Him, that’s what makes you His. It’s when you choose to walk worthy of His calling.