Receiving correction is knowing it’s true and changing direction. You have to change your mind, it is then that God will move.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO JAMES EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF SC SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-04-29
- James Eutsler
- Megan Atherton
- Steven Atherton
Luke 14:26, Hebrews 3:7, Hebrews 12, 1 Samuel 17:12, Matthew 11:20
- Be willing to go out and minister the Gospel to the lost.
- There’s one Word, one body. We need to come together in unity.
- Stop being children of God, stand up and be sons of God.
- Rejecting the correction is hardening your heart and you will not hear His voice. If you continue to harden your heart, there will come a day when He will stop talking to you.
- When your service is to the Lord, He puts joy in your heart.
- Put on the mind of Christ, put off the old man.
- The Lord won’t bring someone to you to minister to if you’re too busy.
- There’s nothing too big for Christ. We serve a mighty God but it’s your choice to serve Him or not.
- Receiving correction is knowing it’s true and changing direction. You have to change your mind, it is then God will move.
- Christ forgives us for us to find His new way of living, not for us to continue in our old ways.