There are consequences to every action. Choose wholeheartedly the things of the Lord and be blessed.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF SC SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-05-06
- Steven Atherton
- As you press in to what the Lord has for you, you can’t be turned out of the way, and others will respect you.
- There is a consequence in every interaction you have with people. A lot of right behavior is needed to show you have changed. We have to become responsible so people know we have changed.
- We need to come together as a fellowship and be men in the Lord and not care about ourselves but look at others before ourselves. That is responsibility.
- In the name of Jesus – do everything. All. In the name of Jesus. Do we do this?
- Wives, submit to your own husbands. Submit means to yield yourself to another, believing that he knows better than you.
- Husbands want their wives to please them, not what the Lord would have them do together as a household.
- Don’t put on your children more than they can handle. You have to train them, that way you won’t get discouraged, it takes responsibility, and then hold them accountable.
- Make it your mission to learn every single thing so that you can succeed in the thing the Lord has for you to do.
- Set your affection on things above – seek the Lord for things you need – He provides all.
- You have to set your affection on things above, not things beneath, or both.
- Choose wholeheartedly the things of the Lord and be blessed.