As the Lord has extended grace and mercy to you, you need to be able to do that for others; learn to love others.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-06-03
- Charles Hocker
- Robin Atherton
- Phillip Walthall
- He paid the price for our sins. There is hope for you because of what Christ did. Are you willing to be humble enough to say you need that grace?
- When you start seeing who you are, you recognize the grace and mercy the Lord has extended to you.
- As the Lord has extended grace and mercy to you, you need to be able to do that for others; learn to love others. Go forth and extend the grace and mercy; it’s the only way people will hear.
- How are people going to know the freedom unless a minister of the Gospel tells them? Are you preaching the Gospel out of condemnation or love?
- Understand who you are so that you may minister to others; know you are a sinner and need Jesus.
- He has called every one of us to be a partaker of His body. If you are not in His body you will not go with Him when He comes.
- Set your eyes on the Lord! Be a partaker, hang in there, humble yourselves to one another in love and the fear of God.
- When we are finished we go to be with the Lord in Heaven.
- Partaking in His body is a choice, you have a place in His body if you want it.
- We can walk in a the mighty hope despite our own sin.
- When you are weak to perform, don’t lose hope, ask God for help.