Know God is bigger than everything. How do I know that God is bigger than everything, if I am not willing to go through everything?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACHING
LISTEN TO LISA CAPSHAW PREACHING
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2018-10-21
- Lisa Capshaw
- Phillip Walthall
- Romans 5, 2 Timothy 2:1, Philippians 1:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:10, Hebrews 3:1
- Know God is bigger than everything. How do I know that God is bigger than everything, if I am not willing to go through everything?
- As you go out to be strong in Christ Jesus and walk in His ways you’re going to mess up, but His grace covers that.
- Our mistakes don’t stop the Lord, He can redeem them.
- You can say you trust the Lord but your actions must show it.
- Tribulation works the unbelief out of you, if you will allow it.
- There’s nothing too big for Him, not even your sins.
- Believe the Lord has done a work in you and refuse to believe the report of the old man. Don’t give that old man place.
- What separates you from the living God? An evil heart of unbelief.
- Which are you going to take heed to? The old man or the new man?
- Be willing to stand in situations and trust God in the midst of them.
- It’s time to stop believing the report of the old man. Doubt your doubts. Stay in belief.