The one thing you do is you choose Him above all else, put Him solely first. If you make the choice to put Him first, He will do the rest.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-03-03
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- Brad Capshaw
- Genesis 6:5, Romans 7:18, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Philippians 1:11, Philippians 3:9, Romans 7:6, Romans 7:25, 1 Thessalonians 5:8, Isaiah 59, Ephesians 1:17
- The one thing you do is you choose Him above all else, put Him solely first. If you make the choice to put Him first, He will do the rest.
- Your flesh is not you, unless you choose to dwell in it.
- You should intercede for those around you, lifting them up to the Lord.
- It is not the Lord’s will for any to perish, people perish because of their choice they’ve made with their own free will.
- You don’t battle in your own strength, you transition from your strength to the Lord’s in your prayer closet. Then you step out in faith doing the battle.
- If there are any aspects of your lives you don’t lift up to the Lord and then walk in His faith, it gives the enemy free reign to create a disaster. That is your own fault when it happens.
- If you cleave onto Jesus’ way, you will prosper in Christ. Prospering in Christ and prospering in this world are totally separate things.
- Are you willing to give the truth to others even if they hate you for it?
- Joy comes from the Lord and it comes when you do what He would have you do.
- You need to be open and honest with those over you, when you try to cover it up you are trying to hide it from God, you can’t hide it from God. If you will be honest you will become free.