You always have the opportunity to love. Love is always a choice, it doesn’t just happen.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-10-27
- Steve Atherton
- John 15
- What defines the body of Christ? The love of Christ.
- As you walk by faith people will see a difference, that difference is Jesus Christ.
- You always have the opportunity to love. Love is always a choice, it doesn’t just happen.
- How are you going to be the fruitful branch as opposed to the branch that gets cut off? Firstly, you’re going to have to yield to the husbandman. Then you have to overcome yourself and make the choice to love.
- Love is the craft that underlies everything you do, it requires more of you then you want to give.
- When one part of the body of Christ is down the others intervene.
- Stop trying to clean yourself up, you can’t do it. Yield to the Word and He can purge your conscience and you can serve Him.
- If you believe it, even though you cannot see it, that’s an exercise in faith.
- A fight takes everything you’ve got, being passive is easy.
- If you will abide in Him you will bring forth much fruit.