The fear of the Lord is one of choice not of feeling, the same is true of love. Agape love is a choice, it’s an action.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2019-12-22
- Megan Atherton
- Steve Atherton
- John 21:15
- Consider how many times you tell someone you love them, and it is about enjoying their company versus choosing their needs over your own. When the Lord says love one another, He is telling you to choose one another.
- The fear of the Lord is one of choice not of feeling. The same is true of love. Agape love is a choice, it is an action.
- How do you know Jesus loves you? Because He did something, He died on the cross, He put Himself aside.
- There can and should be a revival in you. To get there, you have to do those things He has told you to do.
- The Lord has given the gifts of grace and mercy, do you partake of those as you learn to love?
- Being a Christian is extraordinarily simple, walk in love! The problem is that you love yourselves.
- If you want to see things change, it all comes down to love. When you make the decision to love, seeking God, to walk in His love, every step in your day will be different than any day you’ve ever had.
- You cannot do anything of God without love. If what you’re doing is not in God’s love, then what you’re doing is not of Him and He has nothing to do with it.
- Love has to be walked out by faith in Him. In yourself you do not have His love, His love dwells in Him.
- If you’re trying to map out your day you’re not part of it, He and everyone else is. He knows perfectly what you need to do, exactly what He would have you do.
- Determine that you want what He has, so you may minister unto others. In order to be a partaker of Him you must lay your life down just as His son did for you.