Don’t condemn one another for your faults and shortcomings but love one another.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-03-15
- Steve Atherton
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
- If you’re going to war a good warfare, put on that humbleness of mind, you have to put on the whole armor of God.
- The promises are to those that believe but instead of judging others stand for them. You stop a panic by loving others.
- Every good thing we want comes from Him.
- The world is not in a good spot and it’s entirely the church’s fault. Going to the church building doesn’t make you a believer, believing on Christ does.
- Don’t condemn one another for your faults and shortcomings but love one another.
- The antichrist is driven back by people who rightly divide the battle.
- Confront the lies with the love and truth of Jesus Christ. That can be done without ever speaking the name Jesus Christ, simply by bringing the love of Christ. How are others going to see the love unless you operate in it?
- What has become of Christianity is not true Christianity. We as a body need to walk by faith and not by sight.
- Don’t presume you’re going to get any of the promises of God.
- Where you come from is garbage, where Christ comes from is love and liberty.
- You can change the whole dynamic by love.
- Being a Christian means putting on His nature. Each of you should have a goal to get on the same page as Him.
- If you yourself are not free your prayers are not going to be effective, but if you were to acknowledge your wicked ways, God will have mercy on you and He will fill you with compassion.