Choose God in the small matters. Love God first, be zealous for the Lord. The opportunity is right now to start standing in the little that He has given you, so choose to stand!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-05-10
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Steven Atherton
- John 21:15-17, Psalm 91, 1 Peter 1, Matthew 25:23
- You can say you love the Lord, but do you? Do you Agape God? Agape love is the love of God, the love of choice, whereby you choose to love another person despite how they make you feel.
- David saw himself as needy. Do you see yourself as needy?
- You can’t love anybody as God would have you love them unless you love God first. To walk in Agape love comes only from God, He shows you what that is, you have to humble yourself and be willing to learn of Him and walk in Him.
- Without a repentance and true change you’re probably going to continue to stand in the things you’ve been standing in.
- You need to be zealous for the Lord, it’s not against the other person, it’s about choosing the Lord first.
- If you haven’t been choosing the Lord in the smallest matters, you’re fooling yourself if you think you’re going to be able to stand in big matters. When you start being faithful in the little things then He will give you more. If you can’t stand in the small things, what makes you think He’s going to give you big things to stand in?
- If you want a fire for the Lord you have to choose to go after that. The opportunity is right now to start standing in the little that He has given you.
- Growth in the Lord is tied to your own free will. The Lord will work with a willing heart to minister to others. If you want to be used by God, be wiling to be used by Him to whomever and whenever He sees fit.
- Get past yourself, start loving and standing for one another. When you recognize your need it’s easy to give to the next person.
- The only choice you have to make is to choose Him, He then accomplishes all.