Are you missing now because you’re dwelling on later? How content are you? Are you content with food and raiment? How content are you now, this moment?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-07-26
- Megan Atherton
- Luke 19:9, Matthew 25:13, Proverbs 20:6, Luke 16:10
- The price of sin is death of all of us. He took that price and paid it for all of us, if you will receive it.
- Megan talked about a gentleman she met who she offered coffee to. He said he was a coffee connoisseur. She realized if she was going to make a good cup of coffee for him, she would need to pray, but before she prayed she asked him how he took his coffee and what he considered the best cup of coffee and his response was “the cup of coffee in my hand”. He knows contentment.
- How content are you? Are you content with food and raiment? How content are you now, this moment? Are you missing now because you’re dwelling on later?
- Some things take time. If you live regretting the things you don’t have now the Lord won’t give them to you.
- Faithfulness doesn’t come at a different time, faithfulness is right now. You have to choose to be faithful.
- What are you doing with the talents the Lord has given you? When you prefer your own things you don’t want the Lord to rule over you. Take what the Lord has given you to do, walk in it and be faithful in it.
- The people you see and interact with everyday are the big things. What makes you think anything in the Lord is a small thing?
- When you live in another time frame, you are not faithful in that which is least, this moment. Contentment comes from being ok with the right now.
- Why do you think you would be blessed in unfaithfulness?
- This moment is a small thing but is an opportunity for you to be faithful and live in the right now. When you find yourself temporarily happy but not joyful, consider where you’re spending your moments in your head.