Why should anyone look at your life as one to follow after? Do you have compassion?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-12-30
- Megan Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Mark 16, John 6:1, Matthew 9:36, 1 John 3:10, Matthew 10:1, 1 Peter
- This is the banquet table of the Lord. But this is not the only banquet table of the Lord.
- Why should anyone look at your life as one to follow after?
- Regardless of where you build your house, the storm will come.
- What message do you bring? What kind of servant are you?
- What message are you bringing will show forth in the signs that follow them that believe.
- Compassion is an action word and when you bring compassion to someone their life should not be the same.
- Jesus was moved with compassion.
- Compassion is a seed of grace and mercy, but not a guarantee that a person will receive.
- We all need compassion. We often find ourselves on the wrong end of a bad decision and we need compassion and need to extend compassion.
- It’s easy to say I love you and God bless you, but to actually love others and actually bless others is harder.
- Trusting the Lord is believing that God DOES know what’s best for you.
- Peoples lives are only transformed when the Fathers will and compassion be done.
- We are to speak ONLY the Oracles of God. We are full of selfishness and pride.
- We need to bring Heaven to bare on earth and then people will be changed.
- Do you think you have compassion? You don’t have any idea of what the compassion of Christ is truly about.