Preach the Gospel, when necessary use words. Your ways are always with you and it can be hard to shake them off.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
LISTEN TO MAGGIE SCHILKE PREACH
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-07-08
- Maggie Schilke
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Micah Asberry
- Corey Sweet
- Matthew 24:1-36, 1 Samuel 25:13-35, Proverbs 3:5
- Get over the fear of preaching the Gospel. You will make mistakes.
- No man knows when the end of the world is coming.
- Our job as Christians is to preach the Gospel.
- Preaching the Gospel is living it, not so much speaking it.
- Preach the Gospel and sometimes use words.
- Follow His ways not our ways.
- Your ways are always with you and it can be hard to shake them off.
- Don’t take God’s mercy and grace for granted.
- You don’t always need the Bible to preach, let Him use you.
- Don’t beat yourself up after you’ve asked forgiveness from the Lord.
- When you keep asking why God hasn’t answered your prayers, you are leaning on your own understanding.
- When you are told to do something, and you don’t understand why, do it anyway.