Fear. What it means to be a minister. Sometimes when you’re moving forward in Christ, you feel like you’re falling back.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-12-02
- Maggie Schilke
- Bob Hicks
- Steven Atherton
- 2 Timothy 1:6, Mark 16:15-18, Mark 3:31, 2 Timothy 2:15
- Licensed minister, what does that mean?
- Having a high expectation of yourself instead of Christ.
- Sometimes when you’re moving forward in Christ, you feel like you’re falling back.
- As a minister, peoples lives are in your hand.
- Fight against the spirit of fear, because that’s not of God.
- We have to put God first, not fear the people.
- Nurses have to walk into situations that others want to walk away from.
- Joining the military isn’t the end of your service, it’s the beginning.
- Becoming licensed as a minister is because the Lord has shown you have a walk of faith already.
- Satan uses any tool at his disposal. How long are you going to allow it to destroy and control you?
- When you can see where it comes from, you can fight the enemy.
- Are you His brethren?
- Everything we do is by His faith.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- Bow down and ask God to forgive you and receive you as one of His.
- At any point in the day, when you get off course, STOP, ask forgiveness and go forward in Him.